Chapter 12

Warning: This chapter is yet again ridiculously long. It has shipping, romance, heartbreak (only a tad) and possibly smooching, as well as way, way to many, pictures, collages and videos. This is a Mystreet shipping paradise. Be warned. This is a precautionary measure so that you're families and friends can't sue me if your hearts explode. Thank you for taking notice to protect your health. Don't die.

PS: Play the song playlist while reading. I don't know why I am doing Christmas. Plzz send halp.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I've received an invitation from Kawaii~Chan, with a guest list attached. She's throwing a party on Christmas eve that will be a slumber party. I'm not sure though. I think Kawaii~Chan is hiding her emotions at the moment. Her eyes have lost that certain sparkle, and her feet drag when she walks. I've asked, and she says that she's just tired from looking after her mum, but I don't agree. I might be wrong though. This party just might be a release for her. Anyway, here's the invitation: (order goes envelope, back, front)

 Anyway, here's the invitation: (order goes envelope, back, front)

The invitation list reads as follows:

Zane~kun, Aphmau~senpai, Katelyn~sama, Lucinda~chan, Cadenza~chan, Aaron~kun, Travis~kun, Garroth~kun and Laurance~kun. I'm confused as to why Kawaii~Chan wants us to bring nice formal clothes. Oh well. Schools out and I am ready to PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!