Chapter 13

~Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V~

I wake up sporting a sore head, matted, crusty hair and blurry eyesight. I can make out a humanoid blob leaning towards me. I'm too lazy to move outt of the way to avoid contact with it, but I do suck in a sharp breath as the blob plants a light kiss on my throbbing forehead. My stomach fills with butterflies.

Surely, surely not...?

My eyes adjust to see a hunched over Zane~senpai, head in his hands. The butterflies go from delicate to frenzied in less that a second. Slowly and as quietly as I can, I push off of my elbows so that I'm sitting behind the boy. I silently wrap my arms around him, catching him off guard. He whirls around to face me, my arms still around him.

"What's wrong Zane~senpai?"
Crap.
"I mean Zane~kun, like, not to underrate you or anything, but like, uh, I mean, like, umm...
Double crap.

To my surprise he just smiles, and hugs me back.

" I was just worried, that's all." He says.

The butterflies are now demonic.
He continues speaking though, his voice wavering and nervous.

"Were you awake when I, uhhm, I um..."

I respond by planting a light kiss on his cheek. Forget demonic. My stomach had become an insanity.
My face is burning bright red. His is too.

"I'll take that as a yes," he murmurs, breaking the silence.

I can't help myself.
I really, truly can't.

~Zane's P.O.V~

KC leans toward me again, and presses her lips against mine for a few moments. It's so fleeting, yet so precious and delicate. She pulls back, face crimson.

"Sorry", she mutters head bent to the ground. I can almost hear her mind, whirring, clicking, trying to process what had just happened.

I honestly couldn't hold back any longer.

I gingerly put a hand under her chin, bringing her face just inches away from mine. The crimson brightened to a lush scarlet. I stared into those beautiful, marigold eyes, and told them everything with my own blue one.

Then I kissed her. And she kissed me back. Her lips tasted of chocolate, strawberries and the greatest heaven I could think of. We finally pulled apart, gasping for air, yet smiling like crazy people. I hear a giggle, and my head snaps towards the door way.

Its Aphmau.

Recording us.

KC races to the door and slams it shut, face pink with embarrassment and anger. I think my face is the same hue, too. I walk over and take her hand.

" You know, she's probably told everyone by now..." She mumbles.

I smile and pull her into a hug, her hair muffling my words of "it's ok" and "don't worry". I few minutes later we pull apart and go back to sit on the bed.

" So, where does this leave us?" she asks.

"To be honest," I reply, "I don't know. How would you label us?"

She leans into me. "Not a ship".
I chuckle, and she giggles.

" Do you think we could maybe try being more than friends?" I ask her.

She turns to me, smiling. "Ya know, if someone had told me that we would be together now, as like, boyfriend and girlfriend," she blushes. "I would have asked if they were high. But now that I think about, I'm really glad that we're here."

"So is that a yes?"

"One big fat Christmastime yes"

Authors Note- Ayeeee boos, guess who finally wrote a chapter? This is my Christmas gift to y'all. (Btw, I wrote this entire thing twice on Christmas Eve, but havent been able to publish until now. Something went wrong with out internet.) Does the cheesiness make up for the slack? Maybe? OK? Thanks for not sueing me. Thanks for 3,400 views. Merry Christmas!
Ya boo,
Emerald <3