Part 1: A Nightmare on the Loose

You are in a book shop, since you have nothing better to do.

Y/N: Boring... Dull... Read it already... Oh! Ninjas of Love? I was wondering when this would hit the shelves.

You go to buy the book but a bunch of Orcs have everyone else hostage. You hide and curse under your breath.

Y/N: Damn...

Orc Leader: Come on out! We can smell you from a mile away.

You slowly come out of hiding.

Meanwhile Zombina watches from a grate.

Zombina: Damn... That guy better not do anything reckless...

Y/N: So let me get this straight... You came here... Illegally mind you... All because you couldn't find some Orc porn?!

Orc Leader: So?

Y/N: Haha... What a bunch of dumbasses! I've never heard of such a stupid reason to cause so much trouble.

One of them goes to punch you but your pure white eye flashes purple and he collapses, screaming in terror.

Orc: The hell did you do to him?

Y/N: What's about to happen to all of you.

Your eye flashes and and suddenly all the Orcs see is darkness. Meanwhile all everyone else sees is them collapsing as well.

Zombina: The hell?

She comes out and glares at you.

Zombina: What are you?

Y/N: A guy who wants to read. Now where's the cashier? I want to buy this book.

Smith: I found you, hybrid.

Y/N: Um... I'm just an average guy.

Smith: No. You're that hybrid.

Zombina: Huh?

Smith: He's half human half Nightmare.

Zombina: But that's illegal, right?

Smith: Long story.

Suddenly Tio bashes through the wall, scaring you half to death.

Y/N: I JUST WANTED A BOOK!

Smith: Look. A half-breed has never happened before so until the higher ups give any info, you'll need a host family.

Y/N: Come on... I'm half human. I don't need a host family...

Smith: Until we find out how half-breed rules would work, you need a host family. And fortunately for you, I know just the place.

Later...

Smith knocks on a door and a guy with odd eyes opens it.

Smith: Darling! Long time no see! I brought another guest.

Y/N: Wait... What do you mean by "another"?

You look inside to see a Lamia, a Harpy, a Centaur, a Mermaid in a wheelchair, and a slime.

Y/N: Um...

Kimihito: Hey. I'm Kimihito. Nice to meet you.

Y/N: ... You're not my friend, you're my host family. Make it past two weeks and I MIGHT remember your name. Until then, you're spare blood...

You walk past him and sit on the couch.

Kimihito: He seems... Cool...

Smith: Y/N is a... Special case... He's a half-breed. Half human and half monster. Until we figure out what to do with him, he's going to stay here.

The Harpy flies over and smiles.

Papi: Hi! I'm Papi!

Y/N: Hey...

Miia: I'm Miia.

Y/N: Nice to meet you all...

Your Thoughts: So I'm stuck here with Mr. Weird Face and these girls... Maybe I can learn about more monster cultures...

End of Part 1