Part 2: Getting Along & A Sticky Situation

You wake up to the sound of screaming. You go to find the source which... Turns out to be Miia crushing Kimihito with a hug.

Y/N: Sorry for interrupting. I'll go make breakfast now.

You leave the scene and find Cerea eating a bowl of cereal. You pour yourself a bowl and sit down.

Cerea: You enjoy it here so far?

Y/N: It hasn't been too bad I guess. Still kinda boring. And now with Smith watching me, I can't leave the house without that knucklehead getting straggled in Miia's hugs.

Papi: You can play video games with Papi!

Y/N: Jeez... We need to put a bell on you or something.

You finish your food and decide to join Kimihito to go grocery shopping.

Y/N: We really need all these groceries?

Kimihito: With all of us, yeah.

Y/N: Hm.

You turn and see several people with monsters of various types. Cobolts, Dragonewts, a lot of others. On the way home, you and Kimihito find an abandoned warehouse and enter it. While Kimihito gets tangled in a shot of web, you avoid the attacks and you see an Arachne with purple hair.

 While Kimihito gets tangled in a shot of web, you avoid the attacks and you see an Arachne with purple hair

???: My my. You certainly are a quick one.

Y/N: Who the hell are you, lady?

Rachnera: Call me Rachnera. And who is your little friend here?

Kimihito: I'm...

Y/N: He's just my temporary host. I don't really care what happens to him.

Kimihito: Can you at least show some worry!?

Rachnera: I like you, tough guy.

Y/N: Thanks.

She comes closer and examines you.

Rachnera: You're strong. I can just tell.

Y/N: Mind telling me what you want?

Rachnera: I want humans dead. They don't care about us monsters.

Y/N: I would agree with you... But I'm a halfling. I'm half human and half Nightmare.

Rachnera: I see. That makes you ever more interesting to me.

Y/N: Then how about a deal. I'll let you crash with me so you aren't stuck in this warehouse where Smith will come after you, and in return you can do whatever you want to me.

Rachnera: Deal.

Smith eventually arrives and you explain that Rachnera will be staying with you and Kimihito from now on.

When you guys arrive home.

Miia: She better not be another love rival for Darling!

Rachnera: If you mean the human, I'm not interested. N/N on the other hand...

(N/N= Rachnera's nickname for you)

She tangled you up in her web and you hang upside down.

Cerea: Y/N!

She goes to draw her sword but you speak up.

Y/N: Nah. It's cool. Rachnera is a bit of a bondage fan and I could honestly care less. This is the most excitement I've had since I got here.

Rachnera: This will be fun.

End of Part 2