Chapter 1 ( Meeting you)

Alexis P.o.v

"  Alexis  hurry up!! we're late" Alex yelled downstairs,

" Alex give me a few seconds. " I yelled back putting on some blinding highlight.

"Alexis, can you please apply makeup in the car," Alex begged to come upstairs and standing near my bedroom door.

" No, you drive to fast" I replied still applying highlighter.

" You already look beautiful and look like a disco ball," Alex said looking at my nose highlight disgusted.

" Excuse me, Alex. Don't pull that face cause at the moment you disgust me too" I replied pulling a disgusted face too.

" Well hurry up" Alex responded rolling his eyes and walking off.

After I decided to finish applying my highlight, I picked out my white laced heel, purse, took a mirror selfie to post on Instagram and ran outside looking the door and going in Alex's car.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alexisrance

AlexRance MiaTaylor & 628 others liked

AlexisRance Elisha and Dylan's  wedding

Alexrance You're so ugly now get in the damn car

Miafevola  Don't be rude to your sister @Alexrance

Username1 😍 😍  

AlexisRance  This isn't the first time he's ever been mean to me @Miafevola 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

  " How dare you call your sister ugly" I spoke looking at my Instagram while Alex is driving. " I can cause why not"Alex responded to me concentrating on the road, " Okay then" I rolled my eyes putting on Cardi's invasion of privacy album.  

------------------------------------------------------

Arrival 

We have arrived at the reception and to be honest there are way more people than I expected.

" Alex  I don't know everyone from Richmond or even their partners," I whispered while going in and Alex greeting his friends. " Alex, Alex, Alex" I tried to yell for him to hear me from the loud music bursting while he's handshaking his mates.

I was standing in the middle of nowhere trying to figure where Alex and I are supposed to sit until someone who's one of the players from Richmond partner pointed at me to come. " Hey, are you lost? Do you want me to help you figure out where you're sitting? She whispered questioning me, " Yes please, I'm trying to figure out where my brother Alex and I are supposed to sit" I pointed at him, and she opened her mouth wide in shock, " Omg you're Alex's  little sister" She replied in shock, " You and Alex are sitting where all of the Richmond  players are sitting" She said walking me to the table.

" Guys this Alex's little sister" She introduced me to the others, " Excuse me what's your name" I whispered in her ear asking, " My name is Brooke. What's yours?" She replied back, " I'm Alexis " I responded

" Guys, have you seen my sister?" Alex questioned coming with the boys, " ahm, I'm right here" I waved with a serious face looking behind me.

" Sorry!!" Alex  replied taking his hands out in front of my face that I slapped, " Ouch you idiot"

" You're welcome" I replied smiling back straight away and had my eyes on a tall blue eyed man.

" Hey" he winked at me smiling taking a seat next to Alex who's right next to me, " Hey" I replied waving back with a brief smile.

" Alex, who's this right next to you?" He asked looking at me while I'm looking at back at him and getting to their conversation, " I'm his little sister" I replied cutting off Alex.

" Dustin, she's the most annoying sister," Alex said while I'm rolling my eyes due to what he said, " Um, well you're sister doesn't look annoying more than you" he replied giving Alex a comeback and giving me a thumbs up.

" You know what. Alexis come and take my seat, and I'll take your seat"Alex casually said that left me confused, " Stop being a child and stay seated" I replied putting my hands on my face and shaking it.

" Just come and sit here," Dustin said, pointing at Alex's chair and I got up swapping with Alex. " My brother is so random" I whispered in Dustin's ear and left him giggling. " True true" he replied smiling.

" So, what's your name?" He asked, " My name is Alexis" I replied drinking a cocktail. " Well..um..nice to meet you, Alexis"

" You look so young. How old are you?"

" I'm twenty-three" I answered his question putting my cocktail back to the table. " My sister is the exact same age as you. I'm twenty-six by the way" He said

" Well, nice talking to you. I'm going to go and have a chat with my Mate Trent if you excuse me" Dustin said getting out of his chair and sitting somewhere opposite me.

A couple of hours later

While everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves, I decided that it was time for me to go back home saying goodbye to Dustin as he was the only one of the sitting going on his phone.

" Alexis  where are you going?" Dustin  asked turning his phone off, " I'm going home" I replied waving to say goodbye, " Hold up is who's taking you back" he asked again holding my arm, " an uber who's waiting outside" I said trying to let go, " well I'm going to go back home as well" he said taking his blazar and headed out with me.

"Dustin go back and enjoy the party," I said walking off with him, looking at him in the eyes. " Nah, I'm too tired. I don't like to party a lot so, I'm going home" He replied grabbing me while I nearly was about to open My uber's door.

"Dustin, what are doing?" I questioned him pulling my hands trying to pull away, " I'm taking you home" He replied smiling lending me his hand to hold.

" Dustin  thanks for being kind but I don't want you to go from one place to another in the middle of the night so, please just let go back to my uber so he can drop me off," I said waiting for his answer, " Oh okay well I hope you have a good night sleep" He smiled waving at me and going to his car.

----------

I arrived back home taking a shower, wearing my wanzie and getting ready for bed because I have got work the next day and the gym as a personal trainer.

Hope you guys liked this chapter

Stella xx