Chapter 7 ( Loneliness)

Alexis p.o. v

It's the next morning, and I'm heading off to the gym to train my client to make them fitter than before. I rushed outside, getting into my vehicle and speeding to the gym.

As I got in, I put my bag away in my locker and went to the gym waiting for my client preparing the equipment when I saw Dustin walk in. " Hey, Alexis" Dustin smiled coming near me taking out a mat, " leave me" I responded not looking at him, " please face me" he begged, " I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us" he tore grabbing my arm.

" This also means our friendship is over" I replied pulling my arms away but I couldn't, " Don't talk or even look at me anymore Dustin," I said pointing my index finger at his face, " Why?" Dustin wept pulling me tighter, " CAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU, I REGRET LOVING YOU" I screamed finally pulling my self away, falling on my knees crying in front of him.

" Well Okay, Alexis. I just want you to know that Charlotte and I are gonna get married cause I'm gonna propose to her today" he announced making me look at him. " Congratulations may you love her more than me" I clapped looking at him in the eye with tears strolling down my face.

After saying those last words, I got up seeing my client waiting for me hearing Dustin and I's conversation. " Sorry for keeping you waiting" I apologised shaking her hand, " Sweetie that was okay. I remember back when I was your age, I used to fight with the love of my life like that" She smiled tapping my back.

-------------------------------------

I've finished helping my client, and it was time for me to go and do something. I got out of the gym and got inside my vehicle.  I called Brooke because I just wanted to talk to someone and hang out with her.

" Hey, Brooke," I said as she answered the phone. " Hey Alexis" She replied shooshing her kids in the background to be quiet. " Can I come over if that's okay?" I asked, " Offcourse Alexis you can." She responded and I said my goodbyes declining the phone and driving off to her and Trent's house.

After I arrived and went inside Brooke's and Trent's house, their two daughters attacked me pushing me to the ground. " Harper, Mckenzie say sorry to aunty Alexis" Brooke growled looking at them. " Brooke they don't need to apologise. They are so cute" I said to her getting up and giving them a hug. " Mummy, Wunty Lexis is so beautiful," McKenzie said that made my heart melt. " You're beautiful too" I replied to Mckenzie kissing her cheeks.

" Alexis, How are things going?" Brooke asked as we sat on the couch drinking coffee. " Well my life as a personal trainer is going good but on the other half, I'm lonely and upset that Dustin is gone" I replied putting my mug down.

" Have you heard about his girlfriend being pregnant?" Brooke questioned me. " Brooke I was the first person to know" I smiled shaking my head while I tore. " Mummy is Wucle Usty having a baby" Harper yelled jumping. " Yes, sweetie. His girlfriend is going pop out a baby" Brooke replied to Harper that made me laugh.

"Brooke, Harper is too young to know how Charlotte will deliver her baby," I said to her giggling. "Oh..Shit...Ohno" She responded putting her hands in her mouth.

4 hours later

Trent p.o.v

Training has finished and, I received a phone call from Brooke while walking to the car park with Dustin. " Hey, Babe" I answered, " Hey Trent. Can you please get dinner" She asked, " Offcourse babe but why?" I responded, " Because Alexis is over and the girls don't want her to leave so I want you to bring dinner on your way back so we can eat" She replied and I accepted and waited for her to decline and tell Dustin who's over.

" Dustin guess who's over Brooke and I's house," I said looking at him, " Who's over?" He replied getting his car keys out. " Alexis is over," I revealed till I saw his saw light up. " Trent, Charlotte and I are coming over as well and I don't want her to leave your house cause I want to show her something" he begged, and we both walked different directions to go to our car.

Alexis p.o.v

A couple of hours later

Trent, Brooke, the girls and I had Dinner together while we heard a knock on the door and Trent went to get it.

" Hey Mate. How ya doin?" Dustin yelled across the room giving Trent a bro hug and his girlfriend Charlotte following him behind.

As they came closer to Brooke, The kids and I. I decided that it was time for me to get back home so, I got up waving at them till Trent stopped me. " Alexis doesn't go now. We're gonna have dessert" He said pointing at the chocolate cake. " Trent, I'm not a fan of desserts" I responded trying to move but, Brooke came in the middle of the conversation and begged me to stay.

It felt so awkward just watching my ex-best friend Dustin and the love of my life flirting with his girlfriend in front of me. " Guys I'd like to make an announcement," Dustin said getting up facing Charlotte. "Babe, I don't know where to start but I love you and our little bubba in your belly. Will you marry me!!" He announced, as she got up and said "Yes" in front of us and both of them snogging.

" Trent, Brooke I've got to go now and Congratulations to you two" I waved and left their house running to my car sobbing while driving back home. I got out of my car, opening the front door and rushed to my room while Alex's mates were in the living room.

Alex p.o.v

As I saw Alexis running straight to her room sobbing, I excused myself and went upstairs to her room. " Alexis are you okay?" I questioned her while she's laying on the side of her bed. " I'm supposed to say yes that's what the nice girl always says but no I'm not. I want to be I thought I could be but it's too much and too fast" She cried wiping off her tears. "Alexis you got to be strong," I said to her until she yelled. " Alex, Dustin is nearly a dad to be and is now engaged with his Girlfriend." 

" Alex I still love him, and I always will" She cried hugging me, and I hugged her back. 

I took her out of her room and went downstairs to the living room to hang out with us the boys and try to get her mind off Dustin.

Alexis p.o.v

" Hey, Alexis," Shaun said waving at me as soon as I took a seat near Jack Graham. " Are you okay?" Jack asked looking into my eyes. " Yeah I'm fine" I responded back going thru Instagram seeing photo's of Dustin and Charlotte photo's going viral. I couldn't stop myself from all the sadness I'm going thru and threw my phone across the room getting upstairs, in my bed and went to sleep. 

Hope you guys liked this chapter 

Stella xx