Chapter 3 ( Lunch date)

Dustin p.o.v

I'm off driving to Alex and Alexis house to pick Alexis up to have a lunch date that isn't a date. I get to my vehicle, plugging my phone to connect to my Bluetooth and listen to Post Melone while driving.

While I got there, I decided to get out of my vehicle and knock on the door to tell Alexis that I have arrived.

" Hey, Dustin" Alexis spoke opening the front door, " Hey Alexis. Are you ready" I said her waiting outside, " Yeah I am. I just need to lock the door." She replied getting out, locked the door, walked behind me and got into my vehicle.

" What is the name of the restaurant you're taking me," She asked, " Um...you'll find out" I replied my eyes on the road, " Okay then" Alexis responded taking her phone out going through social media.

" You are antisocial" I giggled slightly wanting to see Alexis's reaction, " Ahm...what do you want me to do. I'm not just gonna sit in the car looking at the window screen" She replied with a serious face creeping me out.

" Yeah true. Um...well that just says that I'm boring" I replied frowning, " You're actually quite boring" She replied looking at me with a cheeky smile.

After we arrived and Alexis and I got out. There were a few large groups of paparazzi coming our way and started to follow us. I decided to hold Alexis's hand walking to the restaurant because I wanted her to be safe that left her questioning why I'm holding her hands.

" Dustin have you found yourself a girlfriend," One of the paparazzi said taking pictures of us with the others and one holding his phone to voice record me which I stayed silent.

" You young lady, are you and Dustin  dating?" He Questioned moving forward to Alexis, " I have a name" she replied and covered her eyes. I quickly decided to run holding Alexis's hand because the paparazzi were disturbing us that we couldn't even reach to the restaurant.

" What the f*ck was that,"Alexis said huffing and puffing when we got inside the restaurant. " Those are some idiot paparazzi that follow me where ever I go" I replied finding a table and both of us taking a seat.

" Those paparazzi's have no life than just disturbing other people." She spoke shaking her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours having lunch, we both started talking that blew up Alexis with a smile on her face.

" Dustin  I actually like spending time with you." She said smiling that I smiled back at her.

" I like spending time with you too" I responded and got up to head outside with Alexis running to the car.

" What are you going to do when I drop you back home?" I questioned Alexis who's looking at the window, " Pretty much just watch Netflix or go and have a nap" She replied and yawned covering her mouth.

" Dustin, Can we be best friends?" She asked, and I stopped at the red light. " Yes for sure" I responded back to her feeling so damn happy on the inside.

Alexis just has something that makes me feel so damn weak and nervous in front of her. Right now the good thing is being best friends with her.

Alexis  p.o.v

After Dustin dropped me home. I went upstairs dropping my purse and took my heels off and laid in bed just thinking about Dustin.

Dustin seems so nice and all that but I have not felt any romantic connection with him yet. As I was thinking, I decided to take some time spending it with Dustin and see how things will go between the both of us.

I took out my laptop, put on Netflix and watched Riverdale until I fell asleep.

Alex P.o.v

I heard noise coming from my sister's room, and as I got inside I saw her asleep leaving her laptop on and Riverdale playing. I grabbed her laptop and sneaked outside heading to my room and watched it instead.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but hope you all like it.

Btw guys, I'm going to make this story a bit sad and will add a plot twist that will hopefully shock you guys in the next few chapters.

Stella xx