Chapter 4 ( Mistakes)

Dustin p.o.v

It has been about two months and, I have been falling for Alexis but, I don't know if she has fallen for me.

I'm going over to her house just to hang out, watch Netflix and deliver food from uber eats.

I knocked on the door waiting outside till she opened and gave me a hug. " Hey, Dusty" Alexis smiled closing the door when I entered, " Hey Alexis " I replied walking into the lounge room, both of us sitting on the couch.

Alexis and I decided to watch the notebook while we cuddled up with a blanket waiting for our food to get delivered. I had a lot of thoughts going through my head whether she liked me or not.

" Alexis, can I ask you something?" I asked pausing the movie, " Yeah, go ahead" She responded looking at me in the eye.

" Do you know how we're cuddling and all that...Do you have feelings for me?" I said looking deeply into her eyes.

" Dustin isn't we just friend" She replied touching my hand. " I know that we are friends but, do you have feelings for me or anything?" I replied again looking at her. She looked at me into the eyes nervously and excused herself when the doorbell rang and walked off.

Alexis P.o.v

As Dustin said those words for me to respond. I had so many mixed emotions because I kind of do and don't have feelings for him. While I took Dustin and I order he got up taking his car keys out of his pocket and walked to the door while I'm standing there looking at him.

" Dustin  where are you going?" I asked, " I'm going to go out with the boys" He responded, " Um...take this with you," I said handing him his order from uber eats.

" No thanks, I'm going get some snack  with the boys." He replied and shut the front door behind him leaving me alone.

I called his sister Chloe ( Anastasia Papanicolaou) to come over to my house because I needed someone to talk to and express my feelings about him.

" Hey Alexis," Chloe said as she answered the phone, " Hey Chloe" I responded tearing up, " Alexis  what's wrong?" She Questioned, " Can you come over and then I'll example?" I said wiping off my tears. " I'll be on my way" Chloe replied back declining the phone.

-----------------------------------------

A couple of minutes later

Chloe arrived at my house seeing me upset with so many thoughts going through my brain. "Alexis, what's wrong?" She started off eating Dustin's order while I also eat my order. " Dustin  asked me a question saying if I have feeling for him or like him," I said eating my burger.

" And what did you say?" She asked, " I said that we're just friends and then when he repeated the question I didn't say anything, walked to the door to get our orders and then he left me saying that he's going out with his mates to get some snack" I replied putting my burger on the coffee table and putting my hand on my forehead.

" Why are you putting your hand on your forehead?" Chloe said concerned, " Because I don't and do have feelings for your brother," I said tearing up, " Well hun, I think so does he because when you guys first met and started to hang out. He always talked about you." Chloe said making me surprised.

" He probably tried to want to win your heart from the begging but, is too scared because when you said that you guys are only friends. He thought that you don't have any feelings for him." Chloe stated, and I nodded my head.

"Dustin is the guy I have always wanted, and I'm going to tell him one day" I announced smiling to Chloe. " I think tomorrow is the day" She suggested and continued eating the orders and started chatting about life.