Chapter 2 ( Seeing you)

Alexis p.o.v

  I woke up in the morning wearing my gym clothes, applying a small amount of makeup, putting my snickers on and heading downstairs to make myself breakfast. 

" Morning sis," Alex  said making pancakes for himself, " Morning Idiot" I responded yawning and taking out an apple from the fridge, " You must be busy today," he spoke looking at my nick backpack, " Yep heading to the gym to train someone" I announced then walked outside to get to my Honda vehicle.

I turned on my Bluetooth and played Confident by Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper all the way to the Gym. While I parked and got out, I put my backpack on the staff lockers and started to warm up just before my client came.

" Hello, My name is Liam Jones. Are you Alexis" My client said, " Yep that's me" I responded and decided to get everything ready.

" Firstly, I'm going to start you off on the treadmill just for a warm-up and then, we'll start off with squats, deadlifts and Benchpress," I said starting the treadmill for him.

" Coach how did you get such a nice body," He said looking at my abs while on the treadmill, " Um..well it takes time to get abs" I replied crossing my arms looking at my Fitbit.

" Times up, next we're going to be going the squats but, you need to try and squeeze in your stomach and squat," I said, demonstrating and letting him have a go. After we've done the others, we had one more to go which was the bench press.

I showed him a demonstration and let him do the rest. " Coach this easy. Can you make it harder?" he asked, Yeah sure" I replied adding an extra fifty pounds and let go to get my drink bottle.

"Alexis, Alexis help me" Liam yelled asking for help seeing the bug long metalled stick stuck near his neck. I dropped my water bottle running up to Liam and taking the fifty-pound metalled stick of him to take deep breaths.

" You F*cking idiot. You were supposed to stay with me" He yelled at my face, " I was only getting my water bottle" I replied calmly while he verbally abuses me.

Dustin  P.o.v

I decided to head to the Anytime Fitness Richmond gym quickly before heading to the football club because I want to be all alone with no one disturbing me.

As I got in, I heard a guy verbally abusing a  women whos trying to walk backwards calming him down from fear so, I decided to jump in, and see what's going on.

" Dude, respect women" I yelled running up to him and seeing the girl with her head down. " Be a man and treat women how they should be treated" I yelled pointing at the door and telling him to talk away.

As I turned around trying to see who the woman is, she looked familiar to the girl I saw last night and that left me questioning myself.

Can she be Alexis?

"Alexis is that you," I said moving closer to her, " yes that's me Dustin " She replied waving and looking upset. " It's not my fault. I thought that that guy Liam knew what he was doing so, I decided to just have a quick drink break, and when I did he started screaming and verbally abusing me." She tore looking upset.

" Don't worry about that guy. He's a total Douche" I said looking up at her. " Hey um can you train me?" I asked winking make her smile, " Only if you listen to what I'm saying, not like the other guy who just kept on staring at my body" She said walking to the treadmill and the both of us started to exercise.

" Are you free tomorrow?" I questioned her, " Yeah but why?" she replied, "Um...You know, take you out" I blushed, " I'd love to" She responded with a smile and stopped the treadmill.

We had a bit of a laugh together seeing each other muck up, and Alexis is just so cute that I treat her like my own sister. 

Hope you guys like this Chapter

Stella xx