world

they didn't knew where baekhyun had gone, he just vanished like the wind, and it's been a day since he didn't showed up. he needed time on his own.

turns out, he was in japan.

he walked the streets of sapporo on his own, the air is cold and chilly, he moved his jacket closer on his body as he shivered. baekhyun hates the cold. the street is lit up very bright, tall buildings and people wandering around, the light turns green and people moved simultaneously. he didn't have a place in mind to go to, he just followed what his feet is taking him to. he doesn't care about it anymore.

he didn't knew why he did it, but his heart is telling him. neither one of his friends and family knew where he is now, he left korea in the midnight with only a little luggage with him, he didn't left a note, told one of his close friends, or even hinted them that he is leaving. it was a last minute decision.

baekhyun believes that everyone should take time to recognize their feelings, and that's what he did while exploring the streets of japan.

he's neither a planner or an improviser, he's somehwere between both, sometimes his decions are something involved with his feelings. that's why, his heart rules the most than his mind.

his eyes were getting heavier by minute, and his body is yearning to rest, he sighed, he doesn't want to sleep because if he do, he's going to overthink again. and that's a bad thing for him. overthinking kills.
so he looks for something to occupy his mind, somethink to distract himself.

baekhyun spotted an open nearby bar, he looked around first before going in. he walked and passed through a crowd of people, gliding through the swarm of faces, until he bumped into a certain person.
he didn't expect to see that person again here, not at this time, not at this hour. it reminded him of the of the past, the person he used to be with almost everyday, the person who once became his world, but left him with questions and doubts, left him a scar that wounded his heart, telling him to never love again, broke his trust, and crumpled his feelings.

his highschool classmate, his ex, kim narae. and so the boy's heart started to beat fast, a feeling he hates and loves, he can't control it and he didn't know why. just like the first time he saw taeyeon it felt the same, but it's different the mind remembers but the heart forgets.
it's almost like she didn't exist in his life, he passed by to her just like a stranger, just like what she did to him years ago.

and so his feelings vanished like the wind, it was gone, and it never came back.

a/n: hello, sorry for not updating for too long! i hope you liked this short update :( i know it's lame because i just hurriedly wrote it before i slept so bear with my uncreative mind who isn't cooperating with me. if you searched kim narae on google with baekhyun, it showed up articles of them. it was rumored that she was his ex but we don't know the real answer. for the sake of this story we'll use her, thank you for reading and have a good day!