blooming

JONGDAE'S POV

today is my birthday party, luckily i managed to persuade all the boys to come. except for junmyeon hyung, he was at work, but he told me he can make up next time and i believe him for that (he is rich anyway). it was just a simple dinner party on a private restaurant that i found months ago, i was completely hooked by the time i went and i decided that it's going to take place here.

there was no one but just us, which is i really like. not too much people to talk with, and not too much visitors to take care of. it's just us, although yixing hyung promised to call us next time when he is free. i bet he's sleeping now at this time so we didn't bother to call him or anything.

well, it seems like all of us are in a good mood except the tension between baekhyun and chanyeol. i still wonder what happened to them, the two didn't talked to us about the matter. i think sehun only knows, he's the glue to everyone and he knows everyone's secrets.

i didn't bother to ask to avoid more conflicts because i know it cause more tension between us. but a part of me is really curious to dig in, maybe i can ask? i don't know. baekhyun isn't is as loud as his usual self, which makes the the atmosphere weird since he's always the first one to save awkward environments.

chanyeol is maintaining a safe space with him, he's not trying to be too touchy and close like in the past. he's sitting next to jongin and kyungsoo and having a talk while baekhyun is with sehun, minseok hyung and me. i just wish this would end so we can be our normal selves again, i don't like seeing my friends in a fight especially whom i know are very close with each other.

i should talk this out with someone.