touch

SEHUN'S POV

i was just scrolling in my phone, while the hyungs are talking and hitting each other playfully from baekhyun hyung's joke.
i'm glad that they all are on good terms. except chanyeol hyung.
we don't know where he is now, neither a word from him. all we know was that he left one night and he didn't told us where, after that he didn't come back. we wanted to search and ask him, but baekhyun hyung stopped us and told us to let him be. until now, i'm wondering why he did that. i mean they're friends but what happened?

it was those times that we missed talking to each other because we were so caught up with different things, our lives, our jobs, anything. but the good thing is, we always remember to catch up whenever someone is free. we have togetherness but we also have indivuduality.

right now, we are at the steak house. kyungsoo hyung is frying the meat, and the others are busy catching up with the things they missed, the happenings, whatever. i don't care, i don't feel like i need to talk anyway. baekhyun hyung is beside me, scrolling through his instagram. i sneaked silently to whatever he is looking at, he liked few posts from his friends, and i saw him stopped at a certain picture.

i also became shocked, i blinked my eyes twice to see if i was just imagining things or not but it was real. it was a photo of chanyeol hyung and taeyeon noona together. i saw hyung as he held his breath, mouth agape, and his eyes became dull. he was happy at some minute and he completely changed when he saw it, his eyes became red and he pursed his lips as he placed back his phone to his pocket.

the food was served already and we took some for ourselves, i saw baekhyun hyung not moving and just staring at the food. he didn't eat nor the touched. i saw junmyeon hyun's face as he wondered why he became silent all so sudden. his hands were on the table, rolled up into fists before he looked at all of us and faked a smile. i knew there was something wrong but i didn't ask. maybe he needs some space first, i'll talk to him soon if he's alright.

kyungsoo hyung asked, "you don't like the food baekhyun? maybe we can chan-" he interrupted, "no it's okay, i just don't feel like eating". we all looked at each other and jongdae hyung mouthed at me "what happened?". i shooked my head, i didn't know too.