The Hunters Save my Life

Hope you enjoy this story. I don't own Percy Jackson or Twilight. Okay, so we a going to start when Bella meets Laurant in the meadow.  NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS DONE BEING EDITED.

The Hunters Save my Life

He left me. He left me to die. He left me to age. This is what I have been thinking ever since HE left. When he left, he left me bleeding. Every night I would wake up screaming from my horrible nightmares.

When I started visiting Jake I felt more alive than ever, but that was only when I was with him. now even Jake is avoiding me, he is surprisingly hanging with Sam and his gang whom he hated not long ago. And that was all it took to make me go to the meadow we wern't able to find together last time.

Present

I parked my truck at the side of the rode and began to hike up the familiar area. It took me a long time to get there -what with my tripping and having to find the meadow  by myself- but I eventually stepped through the trees that lead to the meadow, only to find that HIS voice did not speak to me as I had hoped. The meadow was still beautiful, but it only caused the hole in my chest to open up. I gasped and kneeled to the ground clutching my chest. I was glad Jake and I never found d the meadow last time, because he would have understood my need to leave so soon. Finally after breathing in and out slowly I was able to stand back up, but before I could head back the way I came from I saw a familiar black figure.

"Laurent?" I asked smiling stupidly.

"Bella?" asked Laurent looking surprised at first, then he smiled back at me.

"What are you doing here?" I inquired.

"Well actually you caught me at a bad time, I was just about to hunt."

"Oh," I said my smile fading as I noticed his red eyes.

"I went to visit the Cullen's, but the house is empty. Do the Cullen's visit often?" said Laurant pacing a little.

"Lie," ordered HIS voice.

"Absolutely all the time," I replied to Laurent.

"Lie harder."

"I'll tell them you stopped by, actually I probably shoudn't Edward he's really protective," I said as his name caused the pain in my chest to come back.

"Actually I came as a favor to Victoria. Victoria feels it's only fair to kill Edward's mate, an eye for an eye. Victoria will not be happy for my killing you, but I can not help myself you are so mouth watering."

"Threaten him," commanded HIS voice.

"Edward would know who did it, he'd come after you," I threatened.

"I don't think he will. After all how much could you mean to him if he left you here unprotected?"

"Beg," ordered HIS voice.

"Please don't, you helped us," I begged. Suddenly Laurent was right in front of me.

"Victoria will want to kill you slowly, I'll make it quick, I promise you will feel nothing," said Laurent.

Laurent closed his eyes inhaling my scent.

"Mouth watering," he whispered.

Artemis (Goddess of the hunt) POV ( Point of View)

My hunters and I were tracking down a monster when we came across a vampire talking to a maiden, I heard the maiden threatening the vampire that someone named Edward would go after him. Probably another vampire who must have been close to this girl. So this girl wasen't exactly a maiden? I noticed this girl did not run away from the vampire like anyone eles would but stood her ground, proving to me she was brave and likely a fighter. Now as the goddess of the hunt I generally don't take in any girls over the age of 14 but for this girl I would make an exception considering she looked to be 18.

"Mouth watering," the vampire whispered. This was our cue, the hunters and I drew our bows and pointed them at the vampire. As I had hoped he had not notice us having been focused on the blood close to him. He looked at us his eyes growing more hungry.

"Permission to kill my lady?" one of my hunters asked me.

"Permission granted," I replied.

Bella's POV

"Permission granted," replied the girl who looked to be 12. I was really scared for the girls that had no idea what they were getting themselves into.

The girls shot their arrows that looked like they were on fire. Laurent was so distracted that he didn't notice the arrows coming right at him. The first arrow that hit him caused his cloths to go on fire, this sent him into panic and he started to run towards the group of girls at vampire speed, but they somehow managed to target him. Especially the auburn haired girl. I watched in awe as Laurent tried to save his life, only to have more arrows at him. He screamed in pain as he was burned, afterwards, he was nothing but a pile of ashes.

I stared at the ashes with wide eyes. Having no idea how mere girls had managed to kill a vampire. My gaze however turned to the 12 year old girl that was walking towards me. There was something different about this girl, for some unknown reason, she seemed to radiate power. When the girl reached me, she said...

"Come with us I would like to speak to you." she then turned and began to walk toward the woods, along with the rest of the girls.

I heasitated a moment before following. I followed the girls for what must have been only five minutes before the auburn haired girl ordered them to set up cam, which confused me. I stood awkwardly, not knowning what to do as the girls set up their tents, built a fire, and so on. When they were done however, the auburn haired girl told me to follow her to he tent, I obeyed. When we got to her tent, and we bot were sitting, the girl asked...

"What is you're name?"

"Isabella Marie Swan... Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Artemis, goddess of the hunt."

"Goddess? They don't exist. What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

The girl explained the hunters to me. They were apparently girls between the ages of 10 and 14, that would pledge their allegiance to this goddess girl. They would swear off boys, and be immortal unless killed in battle. She also answered all my questions, as well as show me evidence of the Gods existence.

When she was done I sat in silence for a while. Then I asked...

"So, why did you bring me here?"

"I would like to make you an offer," she replied. "Would you, Isabella, like to join the hunt?"