An Unexpected Family Reunion

I am sorry for the long wait, we had some cousins over. So anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

An Unexpected Family Reunion 

Alice POV 

School was getting close again meaning so was the date of Bella's birthday and the day we left, I ha dragged the entire family to shop with me once again. You may think that it is crazy to shop at such a tragic time of year but this is just how I tried to deal with the sadness that gets especially bad at this time of year for me. Though shopping would remind me of how Bella hated to shop and dress up, so it did not always work as a distraction.  

After I coulden't find anything else I liked we all headed to our cars, but before we could start driving home something came smashing through the parking lot. It was big and meaty looking, in a way its face resembled a pig but it was much to big to actually be one, I was so busy examining this new creature that I diden't realize it was grabbing for me before it was too late. It lifted me up as I struggled to get out of its grasp but it was too strong even for a vampire. Down below my family was trying to save me to no avail. Suddenly many girls came running at me and the creature surrounding it while getting there silver bows and arrows ready to shoot, and that's when it hit me, a familiar smell of, no.....it couden't be, but it was....Bella's scent. 

Bella's POV 

We surrounded the minitore that was holding.......Alice. After drawing my bow and arrows I ask Lady Artemis. 

"Permission to kill my lady?" 

"Permission granted," she replied like always. 

We began to shoot our arrows.They punctured the skin but made no real damage, I looked over at Lady Artemis and she nodded giving me permission. Taking out a silver looking rope and drawing my knife I prepared for what I was about to do. Being the best hunter next to Lady Artemis of course, meant I got to finish off a lot of monsters when the arrows did not work. I made a loop in my rope and began to swing it  

like a lasho, I through the loop of the rope on the minitores neck and hang on tight. Immediately the minitore dropped Alice and started to swing its body around trying to get the rope off its neck, I began to climb up the rope until I was holding onto the horns of its head. Holding on tight with one hand I drew my knife and stabbed the minitore right in the head and then backed flipped off and landed gracefully on my feet, immediately the monster turned to dust and a lot of it got on me, I only had time to pick up my rope and put it away before the rest of the hunters are high fiving me hugging me ect.  

"Bella?!" I heard Edward say, I turn and finally look directly at the Cullens after two centuries of never even seeing them. On all of the Cullens faces there is surprise but also some......regret? Edwards face has the most emotion though; surprise,regret,pain,and anger? 

When I look at Edwards face I thought I felt love and anger myself but I always knew I still loved him, but I also seemed to feel the hole in my chest coming back and I knew that when he leaves again it will affect badly. Just then Lady Artemis comes over. 

"So these are the vampires you have told me about." I gave her a slight but respectful nod, the Cullens look confused and betrayed. 

"I always knew she would betray our secret!" Rosalie hissed. "But how is she still alive?" 

Lady Artemis gives a small laugh. "Come Cullens I will explain everything on the way you shall be our guest since Bella has missed you terribly." 

The Cullens looked at me shocked and looked at everyone eles. There is some fighting but finally the Cullens agree to come with us.  

As we are walking in the woods I hung back away from the Cullens and Lady Artemis and chat with some of my friends which is almost all the hunters. As I was walking I noticed the tension of all the hunters , not only were there boys among us but also vampires. Thankfully none of my friends seemed to hate me for wanting and not wanting to see the Cullens. After about an hour of walking we set up camp and I got called to Lady Artemis tent. When I get there she asked. 

"Bella would you please show the Cullens to their tent?" 

"Of course my lady," I replied. 

I showed the Cullens to there tent, but before I can leave Alice asked me. 

"Bella why did you join the Hunters?" I slowly turned to her. 

"Two reasons. One, I diden't want to have my heart broken again by a guy." I saw Edward flinch at that which confused me. "And two, I was tired of always looking after my parents and hardly ever doing anything that makes me happy," I replied.

"Do you know how dangerous it is? You promised you would'ent do anything stupid or reckless." Edward said angrily, I immediately rounded on him. 

"Why do you care Edward?! You left me!" 

"Bella, I only left you for your protection," Edward replied. 

For about half a minute my mind went blank with shock then I was yelling again. 

"My protection?! Does almost getting killed by Laurent look safe to you?! Dous having Victoria out to kill me look safe to you?! If it wasen't for the hunters Laurant would have killed me in the meadow two centuries ago!" 

All the Cullens looked utterly shocked even Rosalie replaced her usual scowl with a shocked face. 

"Victoria is after you?" Edward whispered. 

I sighed. "She was after me but the hunters and I destroyed her about a month after I joined just like they killed Laurent in the meadow." 

"But that's not possible. How did you do it?" asked Carlise.  

" We have our ways, and just so you know Rosalie I diden't betray your secret Lady Artemis already knew about vampires before I told her about you guys, heck she knows about shape shifters." Once again the Cullens had a renewed shocked faces. 

"How would she know?" asked Alice. 

"The goddess of the hunt knows about every kind monster, we hunt them duh!" 

"Bella I'm sorry I left you with everything that happened," Edward said sound sorrowful. This made me mad all over again. 

"Its to late for apologies Edward! I..." But before I could yell anymore Edward stepped foreword and kissed me while I just tried to struggle out of his unbreakable grasp. When he did let go I drew my bow and a fire arrow in a flash and pointed right at him. All the Cullens tensed. 

"Never do that again," I said angrily but sternly. With that I stalked out of the camp to go hunting. 

The Cullens didn't join us for supper that night.