The Wedding (Final Chapter)

"Bella hold still!" Alice complained.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"You should be in a better mood Bella, you are getting married today after all."

"I am happy, I'm just nervous and a bit sad to leave the Hunters," I replied.

"I'm sure you will see them again don't worry," said Alice.

I was currently getting ready for my wedding, with Rosalie doing my hair and Alice doing my nails. Some of the hunters were also helping other small jobs. We were currently at the Cullens house near Forks, the wedding would be held outside. The weather was supposed to be perfect today as Alice had foreseen. I hasen't seen Edward all day which put me in some what of a bad mood, though I was still really excited for all this getting ready to be over so I can finally marry Edward.

All of the hunters were attending my wedding today, they were sad to see me leave but understood my decision, which I was thankful for. Lady Artemis was my maid of honour along with a few more hunters who had agreed to be bride maids.

The wedding dress that Alice had got for me was pretty plain, that is until she started to add to it. She sowed on some really small clear beads making flowers and swirls. When the hunters got there chance though they had sowed the beads in the form of Lady Artemis symbol in some places, much to Alice's dismay but I refused to let her remove them because I wanted to have something that would represent the hunters since they were like my family for the past two centuries. Thanks to years of hunting I was able to walk in high heels without tripping and killing myself, which probably would have happened if I was still clumsy like I used to be.

Finally after what felt like hours it was time for the wedding to start. I was led through the house and to Carlise, who had agreed to walk down the isle since Charlie could not. Alice and Rosalie walked off to find their seats, (Rosalie at the piano). The music then started and Lady Artemis and the rest of the brides maids walked off when it their turn came.

Soon it was time for me to go, grasping Carlise's arm we walked through the doors and started to walk down the aisle. I scanned all the decorations which consist of lots of flowers and other decorations. I then scanned the crowd, all the hunters were here, along with the pack,and The Denali's.

The Denali's thought that Edward had fallen for the "original" Isabella's great granddaughter who had picked up her looks and name. It may sound cheesy but it worked, I mean its not like we could tell them all about the gods and how I have been alive for more than two centuries.

My eyes then landed on Edward waiting for me with a smile on his face. My heart began to pound from excitement and nerves, and it was taking all my will not to rip my arm from Carlise and run head log down the aisle. Finally we reached the Preacher and Edward.

As the Preacher went about who knows what Edward and I just stared into eachothers eyes completely ignoring him. We then said our vows and exchanged rings without even looking away from each other.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," said the Preacher "You may kiss the bride."

Edward pulled me to him and we started to kiss each other passionately. Everyone started to clap, some of the hunters even cheered a little.

Everyone then gathered around a table to eat some supper then the cake, (the Cullen's and Denalli's dide't eat anything of course).

After eating, wedding presents were opened. From Jake I got a bracelet with a little wooden wolf that he carved himself. The hunters just gave me things that represented them like fur coats which I promised to where. When I opened Lady Artemis present though I was confused. She gave me a silver charm bracelet with silver arrows for charms and a silver hair pin in the shape of a bow. I then saw a piece of paper and opened it to reveal a letter.

Dear Bella,

I suppose you are confused by the gift I gave you. But first I want you to know neither of my gifts will wear out or break. The charm bracelet will turn into a bag of arrows like the one you had when you were still a Hunter whenever you want it to, while the pin will turn into a bow. I hope you like your gift.

From: Lady Artemis.

P.S. Make sure none of the other vampires,--apart from you family of course--see this letter or your gifts magically turning into something else.

Happy tears filled my eyes, and I hugged the living daylights out of the Goddess if that was even possible.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I promise I will aways where them!" I said to her.

"Your welcome Bella., Lady Artemis replied laughing.

It probably looked weird to the Denali's for me to be hugging someone who looks twelve like this but I honestly diden't care. Edward looked confused as to why I was so happy with these gifts so I handed him the letter and he smiled at me in understanding.

After that everyone started dancing and we were congratulated by all the hunters. I ended up dancing with Emmet and Jacob. I had a good time and even managed to talk to a few of the hunters before I was with Edward again.

After about three hours of dancing chatting and laughing Alice came and dragged me upstairs to get me into my going away dress much to my annoyance, but I followed her anyways.

When we got back downstairs Edward and I went around and said goodbye to everyone.

"We will meet again Bella I promise," said lady Artemis.

"OK, I'm glad, and thanks again for the gifts," I said.

"Your welcome," she replied before hugging me.

Edward and I walked away from the crowd and kissed one more time before we got into Edwards car. Edward then started the car and began to drive us to the airport.

I rolled down my window and leaned out to wave to everyone one last time as we drove away to start our new life together.

A.N. Sequel is called: A New Home for the Cullens (Sequel to Edward Leaves me and I Join the Hunters).

🎉 You've finished reading Edward Leaves me and I Join the Hunters ( A Percy Jackson/Twilight fanfic) 🎉