A Serious talk with Natsu, hah!!!

Ho ho ho.... I'm back with a brand new chappie 😉. I really hope you guys like it. ^_^
The wait is over my lovely readers (♡˙︶˙♡)

"Gray, you're an idiot." Yelled a man of seventeen to his bestie.

"Natsu, i don't understand, why are you so overreating?" said the gray-dude in a sort of calming tone.

"bro, did you even thought about her feelings?"

"yeah, i do. And she'll be happy."

"Really?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"Yeah" gray replied without thinking.

Pinky raised his eyebrow.

"i mean it. Look who would miss the chance to be courted by me, THE GREAT GRAY FULLBUSTER."

Gray's frenemy bursted out laughing his ass off the ground.

"Natsu, for crying out loud. I'm serious."

The said man for once behaved, and replied his gaze in a serious expression~ too unlike natsu.

"Gray, i was serious as well when i asked you, whether are you doing it for her?"

Gray gasped on the way, natsu talked.

"Yes, i love her. ofcourse i'm doing it for her."

"But gray, you've not talked to her, ever since she has returned from you know....

"Natsu, man listen." He grabbed his shoulders "you are like..... you are like my b..bro...brother." although the last part was too unaudible, natsu heard.

"i didn't hear you, popsickle." He smirked

The shy face soon turned into a frown with eyes twiching. "what did you say, flame brain. You wanna go?"

"No, actually. I don't."

It would be an understatment, to say that gray was shocked. Natsu, our nasty natsu, lovable yet idiot dragneel, stepped down for a fight. And a fight with gray, too much to bear.

Gray dramtically started fake crying. "my life was worth living."

He frowned at his act. "Quit it out, will ya elsa? I didn't want to fight you, cause I'm worried about her feelings as well. I mean all you're doing it is because of gajeel's dare."

"look man, you're my bestfriend, nay, my brother. I know we fight but i really like her, and all i'm doing it just for her sake."

"whatever, you say, man. But don't expect any help from me."

And with that, he get up and started moving out of his house.

"alright dude."

Natsu stopped midway causing iccy to bump into him.

"what the hell-

He was cut off when a very serious voice whose owner happens to be natu, spoke

"Gray, let me ask you this again. Are you really gonna date erza, for a dare given by gajeel. So you can love Juvia?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

SHOCKING, HUH! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING. DON'T WORRY ITS GRAYZA ONLY. WELL LET'S MEET TILL NEXT TIME, MY READERS. PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT ON MY STORY, SO THAT I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE THE FEEL TO WRITE MORE....
♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪