LOSING HER

"so you played with her feelings?"

"well, she should be happy cuz she was courted by the GREAT GRAY for 22days. That's a long time you," he turned to face the owner of the voice but froze seeing ERZA SCARLET leaning at the door carrying a much calming expression.

"know" he finished.

She started walking towards him.

"So you played with my feelings for a stupid dare. Not even once thinking what i can do to you, if i found out about your little gambling, huh? Answer me Gray Fullbuster."

He was too shocked to say anything, with guilt prominent in his face. Never once it occured to him that erza will find out his main reason to court her.

"Know what, gray and not only you but to all those who are here. You think its manly to do anything for the girl you love even going to the extent of hurting someone else. Well in my opinon it's cowardice. And you gajeel, you think it's a duty of an overprotective big brother to use a tester first to check your little sister's boyfriend, well you know what, you're dork for thinking so."

She then faced everyone, "and know what, guys" now her eyes were only contacting natsu's "i thought you were my friends. But i guess i was wrong."

She walked towards the living room picked her phone from the table, and stand in front of gray.

"well, gray. Looks like you're interested in deals. How about we make one as well."

"what do you mean?"

"all i mean is, let's forget each other. Whatever happened these past 22 days nay, whatever happened these past 10 years. Let's forget. Let's break up." She smirked

"you should be grateful, i'm letting you get away this easily. Know what gray, we're childhood friends, and you've drifted apart us again."

"and as for you guys. I thought you were my friends, but i guess this world is nothing but a place fitted for greddies."

And with that she left cooly.

.

.

.

.

Gray broke on the floor, too shocked too scared to say or do anything. He started pulling his hair in frustation.

Juvia put her hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze, assuring everthing is gonna is fine, while he just nodded.

"Lyon i swear to god. I'll kill you" yelled a boy of around 14 years. He rechecked his hair in the mirror again as if the red paint will come out on it's own.

He shutted the door thunderously.

"damn" he cursed "I'm stuck in this weird hair colour for the whole day" he thought for a while about his destination and decided to meet his bestie.

Leaning at the park's gate with expressionless face but eyes full of concerned and were waiting for someone.

"erza"

She turned around, still expressionless face.

"Who are you? Do i know you"

"me um..."

Oh shoot, erza might not recognize me. Hey, this'll be fun. He thought

"no, actually." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"then, how do you know my name?"