1. Ella's POV

I hate walking into my favorite class all grouchy. But that's what happens when you wake up from the same nightmare everyday for almost a week now.

In the nightmare I'm sitting alone in a dark room and I can't see anything. Then this figure comes up to me and I can't see it's face or make out its body shape. But it talks to me. Saying soon I'll know the truth and that I won't be alone anymore. Then the figure tries to hug me and I try to run away from it. It starts chasing me. I eventually find myself in a corner. I start crying and cover my face with my hands. I tell the figure to leave me alone.

Then I wake up crying and my heart racing.

As often as I do it I hate crying. It shows weakness. I have to stay strong for myself since I don't have anyone anymore. I used to have Jess but she's gone now.

She's changed...

I walked into my choir class and sat next to Jess, due to our singing parts when are next to each other, and I hate it. I'm forced to sit next to the person who I currently hate the most and there's nothing I can do about it. It's been like this since school started, which was almost a month ago.

Then suddenly a student from the student council comes into the class while we're in the middle of warm-ups and tells another student behind him to come forward. Then this girl with long dark red hair comes it. He goes to our teacher and tells her something but it's so quiet that no one can here it. Then he leaves, leaving this girl here.

"Alright class. Start learning the new music in your voice parts. I have to find out where our new student is going to go to." Ms. Voldemorta said

I roll my eyes since Ms. Voldemorta is actually a evil teacher but no one will believe me since she acts all nice around everyone else. I've seen the true Ms. Voldermorta though. She's actually really terrifying. She's extremely pale and she really hates this student in our class, I'm not exactly sure why but I think it's his name. His name is Harry.

Anyway, while we were learning the music Ms. Voldemorta was giving this new girl a test trying to find out what voice part she belongs in. And even through all the noise in could hear her and she sounds beautiful.

Like as if she was part angel.

I must have been staring at her for a while cause next thing I knew she was sitting next to me and Ms. Voldemorta was in front of the class giving instructions and introduced the new girl. I eventually snapped out of it, before she said anything.

I went back to listening to my music before anything were to happen.