3. Jessica's POV

Ugh.

That bitch Ella actually became "friends" with the new girl.

I was supposed to be her friend.

I'm the popular one.

Not Ella.

She doesn't deserve friends after what she did to me.

I deserve friends.

I'm pretty, smart, popular and nice.

And Ella?

She's ugly, dumb, a loner and rude.

How can someone be friends with her?

Sure I was friends with her before but I'm over that, I don't need her in my life anymore.

She can vanish for all I care for.

Anyway, I waited for them to be done talking so I can bud in and talk to Annalise and warn her about Ella and that she's dangerous and untrustworthy.

I turned my chair so I can face both of them, but mainly Annalise.

"Oh hello Annalise! It's so nice to finally talk to you" I gave her my best biggest smile

"Oh uhm... hello. Sorry but what's your name? I just know Ella" She kinda smiled

"Yes, how rude of me. My name is Jessica....." right as I say that Ella rolls her eyes and sighs "If you have any questions about anything let me know and I'll see what I can do for you"

"Yeah, okay. Sounds good. Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep it in mind."

"Alright well I'm gonna go back to my normal spot so that way I won't get in trouble with Ms. Voldemorta. Well its doesn't matter, I'm her best and favorite student." I say very proudly.

As I move back to my normal spot, next to Ella, she moves to the side a bit and I can tell she's talking about me to Annalise. I can't hear what she's saying but she's probably saying made up stuff to her.

It's true that I do deserve alot of horrible stuff for the shit I've put Ella through.

I will admit that I regret most of the things I've done but it doesn't add up to how she abused my trust that she had.

I just hope that Annalise doesn't fall for her trap...

Because of her I had to change my name and make sure that no one else finds out.

Just thinking about what happened between us gives me a headache and make me feel like I'm going to vomit.