Chapter 1

"I don't think we should be together anymore" I hear a voice shout at someone,I close my locker to see who those voices belong to. I see a crowd of people gathered around those two people. I made my way through the crowd of people by pushing because of my small stature.

I look up and I see Addison and zed shouting at each other.

What the hell is going on

"You know what, I think we should just break up"

"I think we should"

"Fine" They shout at each other and go their separate ways.

I run after zed and drag him back and I did the same to Addy in attempt to Break out into a song, they both groan at the sight of each other.
"Stay outta this Eliza" they both say and leave.

What???

I see bucky and I walk up to him and I see him laughing at the site of this.
"You little pigb, what did you do?" I say angrily to him.

"chill out I didn't do anything, can't a man just laugh innocently at the sight of chaos"

At this point I feel my anger rising "Tell me the truth buck" I put my finger on close to his face while growling at him.

"firstly, get that hickey zombie finger away from my face and secondly, okay, okay maybe I may have gotten Stacy lacey and tracey to do a little bit of damage" He Says and leaves while laughing down the hallway.

I swear that boy is getting on my last nerve. I think as I walk to my computing class.

***
After school I try to find zed and Addy so they can makeup but zed's at football practice, I would have gone to drag him out of there but I hate the grass so I decided to find Addison first. I go to the gym to watch the cheerleaders practice. I walk into the gym and watch the practice.
Bucky blows the whistle and yells at the cheerleaders.

Wow he looks so hot.... No ewww

"Get your head in the game losers"
"Addison what is your problem"
I watch them practice and they look perfect with the addition of some zombies on the team even though bucky still doesn't like zombies but the principal forced him to let the zombies audition. He stops in front of Addison and blows the whistle again. Wow he's looks so hot blowing that whistle.

"Addison what is the matter with you, focus. He says
"let's do a pyramid , five, four, three, two, one let's go"
They try doing it but they fall.

"Addison!!" bucky yells angrily "Why are you not focused"

"FOCUS!!!!" He blows the whistle again.

"I think I would be able to focus if you didn't blow that stupid whistle every second, I know what forget this I quit" she says and throws her pompoms on the floor and runs out.

"Addison wait" I shout and try to run after her but she's too fast.

I decide to sit down and watch the rest of the practice. "Practice is over everyone get out" Bucky says angrily.
Everyone leaves in a hurry because of the tone of bucky's voice including Stacey lacey and Tracey.

After everyone left it was only him and I in the gym. He keeps walking back and forth while talking to himself.
"I think I'm gonna leave" I say and get up from the bleachers and was about to leave
"Do you think I'm too hard on Addy? " he says out of the blue ignoring what I said about leaving. I sit back down and pat the sit right next to me motioning him to sit down.
He sits and asks me the same question again." I think you are a little hard on her considering the fact that she and zed just had a huge break up"
He seemed a little shocked by this. "Seriously they broke up?"
"Yeah because of you and your Lil cheerleading squad "

"We didn't do anything"

"You told me you did a little sabotage this morning by your locker"

"What!!! I didn't mean I made them break up, I just meant I did something to zed's shampoo and I was laughing thinking about what a fool he would look like with purple hair"

"And FYI I love zed and Addy's relationship"

"Oh" I say realising I just embarrassed my self In front of him.

I can't believe I just embarrassed my self in front of my crush

He looks at me weirdly "Your crush?"

I mentally scolded my self realising I just said that out loud.
"What??.... My crush.... Hmm.. You wish" I say weirdly

"Weird.... Whatever, we have to find a way to get them back together"

I nod and leave the gym

"wait" bucky says

"What?"

"Could you please walk me home, I never leave school without Stacy lacey and Tracey"

You have got to be kidding me

"okay" I say and we walk home together

_ _ _ _

XOXO smilingbishh💘

I hope you enjoy my story.

Vote for my story please and spread the word ❤❤