Arguments

"Dean you can't tell me what to do!"
"I am your brother and when Dad isn't around I'm the one in charge of taking care of you. So technically, I can tell you what to do."

Sam groaned in frustration at Dean's response. "Why do you always pull that card?"
"What card?" Dean replied.
"The one you always pull! Saying that I can't take care of myself and I always have to follow your orders - Dad's orders! And I'm sick and tired of Dad's bullshit." Sam yelled angrily.

Dean scoffed slightly. "Don't talk about Dad like that."
Sam rolled his eyes and fixed his hair, putting some things into a bag. "Whatever. I'm leaving."

Dean walked over, trying to stop him. "What? The hell you are."

Sam grabbed Dean's wrist, shaking his head. He clenched his teeth. "Don't stop me. I'm leaving." He grabbed the bag and walked out of the motel room. Dean sighed and ran his hands through his hair.
"Damnit...."
__________
Sam sat down in the booth at the diner, sighing softly. He felt bad for running off but wanted to make his point. He didn't have any money on him of course but he had one of the fake credit cards they used. He rummaged through his bags and found his phone, staring at Dean's contact.

Sam shook his head, putting his phone away. A waitress came over. "Is it just you this evening, sir?" She said kindly.

Sam was spacing out so he didn't hear her, his gaze on the window.
"Sir?" That word snapped him back. He looked at her. "Yeah, sorry." Sam chuckled.

The waitress smiled. "That's fine. Is it just you or someone else...?"
"No, just me." He replied.

Sam placed an order and then just sat there. He didn't know where he was gonna be going. He wasn't gonna go back to Dean. He was so mad and full of anger and remorse. And .... guilt? Sadness? There was so much emotions bottled up inside of Sam. Suddenly, he broke down into sobs. The people working at the diner and the other customers stared.

Sam knew he was attracting attention to himself. He couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his bags and quickly walked out. He sat down on the side of the road in grass and checked his cell for the time.

11 : 55 pm

Sam was so exhausted. He yawned tiredly and laid his bag down and laid against it, placing his head against it as if it was a pillow. It wasn't too comfortable but he managed to fall into a fitful sleep.

The hum of cars kept waking him but he was too tired to stay awake. The impala pulled over to the side and Dean got out of it, walking over. He chuckled at the sight of a sleeping Sam, who was shivering from the cold of the night. Dean kneeled down and picked up Sam, carrying him to the car and laying him in the back. He didn't really care if Sam was mad Dean brought him back because he definitely wasn't gonna let his brother stay out in the cold.

Dean walked back to get Sam's bags before going back to the car. He started the car and drove back to the hotel. He got Sam inside and laid him down, tucking him in. He sniffled softly.

Sam woke up and blinked a few times. His eyes found Dean in the dark room. "Dean... I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too.... I... I should've listened to you." Dean replied. The two brothers looked at each other and smiled gently. They knew they just had to forgive each other. Because all they had was each other. And that was okay.