Chapter Four

Juliette stood by the window of their bedroom, looking down at the trailer with her arms folded over her chest. Nick was inside the trailer again for the second night in a row, trying to find the wolf creature that he'd saw earlier. Nick flipped a few pages with a frown on his face at the drawings of the creatures before he spotted a replica of the creature from earlier. Nick against his better judgment went to the mans house from earlier, they couldn't arrest him earlier since they didn't find the girl but Nick knew it had to be him. He had this feeling.

Nick stood across the road from the man's house, watching him while he stood by the window. Nick's phone started to ring, Juliette calling it read on the screen and he promptly clicked the decline button when the man walked out the front door. He walked around the house quietly looking round the corner of the side of the house, to see the man peeing outside on the fence starting to sniff the air.

The man zipped up his trousers and walked back inside turning all the lights off and Nick breathed a sigh of relief moving closer to one of the large windows at the side of the house. Nick moved slowly until the window shattered and the man jumped through it woged. He tackled Nick to the floor and threw him back against the side of the house.

"You shouldn't have come back." He replied gruffly, his face like a wolf.

Nick looked panicked, his hand going towards his gun as the man chuckled,

"Okay,okay. Lighten up. I'm just making a point. Come on, let's grab a brew. And by the way you're paying for that window."

—————————————————————————

"You know I've never seen one of you before, I've heard about you guys all my life but I never thought I'd see one up close." He said while handing Nick a beer.

He moved his face closer to Nick's, almost examining him,

"A Grimm. Ha, what do you know?" He took a sip of his beer while stepping into the living room.

"You know about me?" Nick asked in surprise.

"Are you kidding? My folks used to tell me stories about you guys, scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. How long you been at this.. you seem kind of new?"

"Who are you?"

"Wow you are new at this, someone in your family just die?"

"My aunts in a coma.."

"Ahh..that explains it. What's her name?"

"Marie Kesler."

"Oh Yeah, I heard of her. Look I don't want any more trouble okay? I'm not that kind of Blutbad, I don't kill anymore and I haven't in years."

"Wait what did you say you were?"

"Blutbad, vulgarised by your ancestors as the big bad wolf. What did you just get the books tonight?"

"You know about the books?"

"Of course I know about the books, we all know about the books.You people started to profile us about two thousand years ago. But as you can see I am not that big and I am done with the bad thing."

"Well how do you-"

"How do I stay good? With a strict regimen of diet, drugs and Pilates." He said tapping his stomach,

"I'm a reformed Blutbad, a Wieder Blutbad. It's a different church altogether."

"Wait, you guys go to church?"

"Sure, don't you?" He said giving Nick a strange look.

"Then What she said... is really happening to me. I have to stop it, how do I stop it?" Nick said panicked.