Chapter 1.

(After most of the Gaster's fell in to the Void)

------------------------------------

Ravenriver12-

Birdy : *Exits house* *sees group of Gaster's*

hmmm... *flys up to group*

hello my name's Birdy, What are you guys doing?

Http-Blindy-

Aysoar: *jumps slightly* Will you not just come out of nowhere?

B: *chuckles* Parden, Aysoar is a bit of a scared cat.

Aysoar: Oh shut up.

Swap: *cant help but giggle*

Fell: PFFTT HAHAHAhhhhhhhhaaaa

Aysoar: *growls ands he illuminated Fell in magic* Mabye THIS will make you stop laughing. *slams him into the ground*

Fell: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWwwwww! WHat the hell man?

Aysoar: Next time, as I said, shut up.

B: Your going to break someones neck.... Oh lord...

Wingdings: We have no idea how we got here.. I should be asking Where are we?

Swap: Yeah!, Also where did Stars go?

Ravenriver12-

Birdy: oh well your in what you whould call The Void but me and the others call it The G.Void the G. stands for Gaster and as for the Gaster you call Star he's with the others he is safe but if you want i can take you to him.

Http-Blindy-

Aysoar: *blinks dumbly confused* I know were all of High IQ but please explain that in english.

B: Yes, that honestly was pretty confusing.

Wingdings:Where in the void, postive though, because it seems we aren;t forgotten.

Swap: Oooo cool! What dose that stuff mean?

Fell: I dont know these guys are like stupid rocket scientists...

Asyoar: Correction, we are.

Swap: Oh!! Fell just got roasted!, Its like a thing the kids are coming up with these days!!!

Fell,B,Aysoar,Wingdings: What?

(SWAP! STOP BRAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!)

Ravenriver12-

*sunddenly a portal open right next to Birdy and M.S.(Moonstone) walks out*

M.S. hi Birdy!

Birdy: oh hello MoonStone,everyone this is MoonTale Gaster also known as MoonStone or M.S. for short.

Http-Blindy-

Ayosar: Im out, will you all stop opening portals from other AU's dear lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant even sense the maping layouts agh! *walks away*

B: *sighs* Well, I'll go get him, you guys should head to that home over there...

Swap: Okie Dokie!!!, Uhm Fell, Wingdings, everyone... can you guys go first?

Fell: TCH wimps.. come on you idoits- I dont want to stand here i dont know how im cold but It's just cold.

Wingdings: *walks along* Alright.

Ravenriver12-

M.S. : and through the portal we go!

*everyone enters portal and end up in side the house*