Chapter 5.

Http-Blindy-

Wingdings: Oh, thank you birdy. *he sips the coffee* Anyways- *someone comes crashing through the roof* DEAR ASGGORE! *he backs up startled*

???: *groans* Ugh... the gravity here is awfully weird...

Wingdings: ...Well here's another one of us... I wonder who it is this time. *he walks over* Are you alright?

???: *grumbles* I think I may have broken a few ribs...

Wingdings: Well you just fell through the roof... here. *helps him up*

???: *wince* Where exactly am I again...?

Wingdings: Positive void, your now here with me including all the other gasters in this void.

———

Stars: You don't sound fine. Is something bothering you? Also, I'm sorry about those two they can be a bit of a hassle.

———

Aysoar: I can keep a promise to that... besides Me and B have our own secrets as well.

B: I have to agree with aysoar. We will swear not to tell anyone... But be careful around swap.. from my own experience he's great at detecting lies.

Ravenriver12-

Birdy: oh dear if you like I can help you with your injures though what's your name?

———

M.S.: *sigh* I just, don't like it when they fight, i've bin through to much fighting in my past and i just, can't stand it anymore.

———

NightLight: ✌︎❒︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎, ♐︎♓︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎, ♋︎⍓︎⬧︎□︎♋︎❒︎, ♎︎♓︎♎︎ ⬧︎♒︎♋︎❒︎♎︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎●︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎■︎⍓︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♑︎◆︎⍓︎⬧︎ ♍︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ♌︎♋︎♍︎🙵 ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♒︎□︎◆︎⬧︎♏︎.[Aright than, first, Aysoar, did Shard tell you anything before you guys came back in to the house. ]

Http-Blindy-

???: My name... *he takes a moment since he doesn't remember that much* Its... It's Andromeda. (Oof its other tall bean-)

Wingdings: Do you know where you came from?

Andromeda: I don't really remember much...

Wingdings: You may have dissociative amnesia. Eventually it should go away with proper care for it. Anyways I heard you mention you felt like you broke a few ribs. Try standing up without me.

Andromeda: *lets go* Alrigh-ACHK!

Wingdings: Case solved. Well, that's not to much of a problem to fix.

———

Stars: I understand... fighting isn't the best for anyone nowadays. I'll try to keep those two in check when I can.

———

Aysoar: I don't really remember... sorry, I don't know how I could forget something important like that... *sighs*

Ravenriver12-

Birdy: well Andromeda, my name's Birdy and this is WingDings, we have quite the group that lives here now.

———

M.S.: ...alright...and thank you, Stars.

———