Chapter 3.

Http-Blindy-

B: Thank you Stars...

———

Justice: Uhm... guys, somethings seems off. *he skates forward ocasianlly a few feet away he smashes face first into the cell falling backwards* OOOOwww.... *groans*

Justice: Ugh.... what did i just run into- ack headache...

Justice: *sees birdy and the new figure* *kinda jumps slightly at the new figure, and birdy* Ohmylordwhotheheckareyoutwo???

Ravenriver12-

Birdy: huh? *turns around and sees Justice* oh hello, um..well i don't know there name yet *pointing at the figure behind him* but my name is Birdy,and...who may you be?

Http-Blindy-

Justice: *tilts head* Im Justice, one of you AU Gasters. *he makes a hollow ice crystal, and puts a small ball of glowing magic, it makes the place bright, but it also gives off the pretty ice patterns* This is better, now we can see.

Aysoar: *runs over runnin flat smack into the cage* AH FRICKIN LORD!

Fell: *walks over still carrying M.S* *stops and looks at aysoar* Pfft, loser.

Aysoar: *trips Fell, M.S.  falls ontop of Fell*

Fell: OWWWW

Aysoar: *gets up* Ugh ow... and learn to shut up then.

Wingdings: B and Stars are catching up with Swap- *huffs out of breath* Woah- what in the underground is this? *he poked the cage*

Aysoar: Oh how should i know, I cant see anything so it could be a wall for All I care.

Wingdings: *rolls eyes* Oh don't be so salty.

Aysoar: Saltys my middle name, thank you.

Justice: *chuckles*

Wingdings: Whatever- anyways.... how are we going to open this?

Swap:*slides on over* HIYA!

Fell: How should we know, your the scientist here.

Aysoar: Correction most of us are.

Fell: No shit sherlock

Swap: *wacks fell with newspaper* No swearing!!!

Fell: OWW!!! Where the hell do you get these newspapers from, and im being crushed by M.S here!

Swap: Magic, and you can deal with it, rember your from underfell.

Fell: *curses to self trying to push M.S. off*

Ravenriver12-

???:*staring at the ice patterns that are now reflecting off of the crystal and onto the floor,...obviously distracted*

M.S.:*rolls off Fell*

Birdy:i honestly have no idea how to get out of here there isn't even a door/lock that i can see...

Stars:*is standing next Swap with B.* 

Http-Blindy-

Justice: Here i got this. *puts hands on the bars causing them to freeze.* There and if i hit this just right.... *slams into the ice bars and falls into the cage* Ack... the bars should be soo frozen it breaks... ow...

Fell: Guess the kid was helpfull eh. *gets up*

Swap: See! I told you good things happen!

Justice: *gets up and falls over* ow.... again...