Chapter 2.

Http-Blindy-

Fell: I thought you were watching him Swap!

Swap: But i thought it was Wingdings

Wingdings: I was with Stars and Aysoar in the lab.

Fell,Swap,B,Windings: Where's Birdy!?

Justice: Maybe if we calm down and talk about it we might be able to find there location, *coughs* damit it's warm *coughs* anyways were was he last.

B: Last i remeber They were with you Swap.

Swap: They never told me he was going to leave.

Justice: Hmmm can your get the planet named like Gaster from outside?

B. : Oh Aysoar? Sure. *opens the door in a rush and looks out*

Aysoar: *cursing to himself outside before getting scared to heck by B* Don't just pop in like that!!!

Aysoar: Ugh what do you wa-NT!! *grabbed by Justice*

Justice: Okay now that we have planet named Gaster, we need to figure out where-

Aysoar: My name is Aysoar. *his face deforms as he opens his eyes he seems to be getting taller* NOW. LET. ME. THE. HELL. GO.

B: !!!!! 0-0!!!!

Justice: *thinking* 'Oh mother of shit what the fuck is this!?' *lets go*

Aysoar: Now if you dont want to get your head ripped off I suggest you learn not to provoke me got it?

B: Aysoar... calm down... I swear you being antisocail is the worst thing at this moment. But please....

Aysoar: *glaring at Jutice before closing his eyes and turning to his normal hight* Now what the hell are we doing?

Ravenriver12-

M.S.: I'm going with them *runs after B. And Justice*

"Aysoar: Now what the hell are we doing?"

M.S.: We are trying to find Birdy he has gone missing, far as we know he was out here with Fell before we all went to the table but thats it.

———

[In an Unknown Destination]

Birdy: ugh....huh?! We-were am i ?!? *slightly fricked out becuz has no idea were he is*

Http-Blindy-

Aysoar: Hmmm... I could try and pinpoint his destination but I dont know exactly.

Fell: *lights a cigrate*

Justice: AHHH!!! *runs like 10 feet away*

Fell: jeezs it's just a lighter....

Wingdings: If im correct... seeing his reaction he may have Pyrophobia, fear of fire.

Fell: Sheesh that sucks.

B: Ill go get him... *walks to go grab Justice*

Justice: *kind of hyperventaling to himself as he runs around trying to find a place to hide*

Aysoar: Well.... its up to you, though this pin pointing might drain my magic...

B: *looking for Justice but cant find him* Ugh... Ill go get Stars mabye we can find him....

*heads inside*

B: Stars, could you help me with finding Justice? Hes ran off...

———