III

❝ doctor park, if you're ever under heavy attack, shoot them, okay? i know your codename is mercy but if you're under heavy fire you need to not show any of that. ❞ taehyung repeated himself for what seemed to be the umpteenth time before the team arrived at numbani. when the door opened, everyone rushed in except for jimin, who hesitated for a minute before gliding over to jeongguk, who was in front leading the team with jin using his VSRS' holographic wings. ❝ i'm here! ❞ he called out while amplifying the younger's damage infliction.

— timeskip —

❝ shit, shit, shit, shit, shit— ❞ tae breathed while blinking away from widowmaker's rifle bullets, making his way over to jimin before calling out, ❝ mercy, behind you! ❞
at that moment, the medic turned around to be met by talon troops and taehyung, overshadowed by them. he remembered the pep talk taehyung had given to him about showing no mercy.

taking out his caduceus blaster, he began to shoot at every single one of the troops before they were all left for dead. if they had brought a healer in case they were even smart enough to do that, they'll take care of those troops. tae and jimin headed back to the field, where their teammates were. jeongguk was out of his mech (he had initiated self-destruct sequence, but sombra had hacked him so he couldn't call it back), genji was sitting next to a health pack waiting for it to regenerate, hoseok was booping some troops off of cliffs and coming back to their objective.

none of them had noticed the pair, but neither of them cared. jimin walked over to genji and silently started to heal him with his caduceus staff. suddenly, a loud cry of pain from jin rang from what seemed like a mile away, so of course, jimin and hoseok were soon on their way to rescue him.