IV

since hoseok was on front with speed-boost on, and jimin couldn't keep up, that was the perfect opportunity for the reaper to strike.

talon troops closed in around the two healers, and that's when a mystifying coldness around them sent them running away, and jimin searching for where hoseok was going.
the medic was pinned to the wall, his VSRS' wings letting out a loud clank when his back hit the wall.

❝ 뭐야-? ❞ he mumbled, mostly to himself, but when he felt cold, metallic claws on his wrists, he looked up to the source of the cold and his eyes followed the arm until meeting a bony-white mask, which radiated the same cold that the claws did.

❝ 안녕, mercy. ❞ the masked man growled the younger's codename like it was an awful word, something that a person would never want to be called. ❝ do you remember me? ❞ he leaned ever-so-slightly closer, the mask inches away from the doctor's face as the smoke around the ends of his leather coat faded.

jimin remained silent, which looking back on it, was rather stupid of him; he should've called for help. but instead, he stood there, not knowing what to say.

❝ i was— ❞ his other hand moved to the eerie mask that covered his face, revealing...

no. it couldn't be him, he died in the explosion of the headquarters.

the reaper couldn't be commander min.