VII

a sudden chill ran across jimin's body as cold air rushed around him, black and purple mist wrapping itself around him before he found himself in—

yoongi's apartment, just not as messy as it usually was back in his blackwatch days.

❝ 안녕 다시, doc. ❞ and as expected, when he turned around, there he was; min yoongi, former blackwatch commander, now a talon agent hellbent on killing all overwatch members.

❝ 안녕하세요, 사령관 님. ❞ jimin replied curtly, giving the ghostly man a slight bow. ❝ still a fucking saint, aren't you? i want to catch up. ❞ yoongi sat on the couch, gently patting the spot beside him.

with his VSRS' wings lighting up, the angel-themed medic flew towards the former blackwatch commander, quickly taking a seat next to him, slowly holding his bicep with one of his hands gently moved down to meet yoongi's.

jimin's small hands gently took yoongi's larger one in his, cautiously examining his clawed gloves and feeling each metal claw with gentle touches. ❝ can i hold your hand, commander m- ❞

❝ since we've known eachother since the golden days, you're allowed to call me yoongi. no more of this 'commander min' bullshit. ❞ he interrupted, giving the younger a quick glance, to which he only nodded.

❝ can i hold your hand, yoongi? it's cold, so i just- i just hope i can warm it up, even if i know you're just... a wraith, or ghost, or- whatever you are now. i just miss holding your hand. ❞

this made yoongi blush profusely, thank fuck he had his mask on; simply giving the medic a shrug, jimin took it as a 'yes'.

gently curling his hand around the elder's palm, his other hand continued to hold onto yoongi's bicep and his head leaned on his shoulder.

❝ what happened to you, min yoongi? ❞
❝ you were right about her, jimin. she's fucking nuts.