2

Lee Jira's P.O.V

Minah walked away with her friends while Jungkook pat her back, trying to stop her from "crying" as they all walked back into the school.

"You alright, Jae?" Minyoung asked her as she nodded with smile of assurance.

"I'm gonna beat the crap out of Minah if she comes near you again." I said.

We then started walking around the courtyard and talked.

-

I packed my bag once the sound of the bell had rang through the school signalling that it was time for us to go home.

I waited for Minjae and Minyoung at school gates. It was getting pretty late and and the school grounds were already empty.

"Waiting for someone?"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice.

"What do you want Taehyung?"

"Nothing." He said as he walked towards me. "Your friends told me to tell you that Minyoung's mom was going to pick them up. Her mother offered to drive you too but they didn't know where you were, so they thought you already went home." He stated blankly. "Oh yeah, and check your messages."

I quickly took my phone out of my pocket remembering that I had kept it on silent.

As soon as I turned it on, I was greeted by a whole load of notifications.

16 missed calls.

33 unread text messages.

"Alright, so I better get going now Taehyung." I turned around and began walking.

"Wait," He quickly caught up with me. "Now that your friends are gone, why not spend some time with me?"

"Cause you're a jerk and so are your friends." I stated blankly.

"Don't you think we can at least be friends?" He asked.

"I highly doubt that will ever happen."

"But what did I ever do to you and your friends?

"Not you, but your friends grou- well, not your entire friends group. Jungkook is my main problem."

"Well, do I look like Jungkook to you? No. I am not Jeon Jungkook. Honestly, I really hate his girlfriend. She's such an annoying piece of crap and she's so freaking fake." I slightly laughed as he rolled his eyes like a sassy girl.

Soon enough we were walking home together while talking about how stupid Jungkook and his girlfriend can be at times.

Or at least I thought we were walking home.

Well, I didn't really know where we were going.

I came to realize that Kim Taehyung was actually a pretty nice person at times.

We ended up walking into a cafe.

"Wanna get something?" Taehyung looked down at me.

I would've said yes but I didn't have any money with me at the time.

"Ah, no I'm good." I smiled.

"Do you even have any money?" He raised a brow.

"Heh, No." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I wasn't going to let you pay for yourself anyway. I was going to pay. What do you want to get?" He slightly chuckled.

"Taehyung, it's fine."

"Quickly, we're almost at the front of the line." He said.

"Fine, I'll get a small French Vanilla."

"I LOVE FRENCH VANILLAS!" He grinned like an idiot.

"So do I." I smiled

Soon, it was time for us to order and we got 2 small French Vanillas.

We were now sitting at one of the 2 seater tables in the corner of the cafe.

"Thank You!" I said happily as I sipped onto my coffee.

"Anytime." He smiled.

I never thought that Taehyung would be the type to be nice.

_______________

Hellooooo!!!! Thank you for reading chapter 2!!!!! Even after I told you that this story was gonna be pretty cliche, you're still here... So Thank You! ILY

I hope you are looking forward to reading the next chapter!

Thank You!!!! BYEEEE!!!