4

Choi Minyoung P.O.V

I read the form to see where we were going to for the field trip, and it said that we were going to be camping at a forest for 2 nights.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I was so hyped up this. Yes yes yes yes yes.

My smile fell once I continued reading what was written on the form.

It said that our tent group would be chosen for us.

  NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! My group better include Minjae and Jira.

12 people per group and 4 tents per group as well.

"We will be announcing the tent groups a day before the trip." Our teacher informed.

Class was then dismissed and school was over for the day.

I packed my bag, and walked out of class.

I stared down at my phone when suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." I bowed politely looking up at who it was.

Min Yoongi.

"It's fine." He said blankly. "So, the principal informed me that he was planning on partnering us up for the trip." Yoongi smirked.

"H-he did?" I said feeling uneasy as my heartbeat began to speed up a bit.

"Yeah, is that problem for you?" He said, seeming slightly amused at my now tensed form.

"U-um, no. W-why would that be a problem?" I asked trying to seem chill but failed miserably. Why the fuck am I stuttering?

"Do I scare you?" He said as he took a step forward as I took one back.

"U-um, Yoongi I- uh, have somewhere important to be at the moment, so if you'll excuse me." I said as I tried to loosen up once again while I walked past him.

My heart pounding, I could feel myself begin to feel a bit less tense now that he wasn't in my space.

His presence always seems so make me nervous.

The thing is, I've liked Yoongi since we were freshmen and he doesn't even know.

I walked out the doors of the school and began making my way home.

Park Minjae's P.O.V

I began walking home feeling tired as ever.

The walk home was 10 minutes, but luckily I knew a shortcut.

I walked through a few bushes and soon reached a fence that was located in this mini forest thingy. Now all I had to do was follow where the fence was leading to and I would reach home in less then five minutes.

I continued walking until I heard a few footsteps creating loud noises as they walked over a few bushes. I turned around to see who it was but there was no one in sight. I shrugged and continued my walk back home.

Choi Minyoung's P.O.V

I spotted Minjae ahead of me walking home on her own. I noticed her change of directions as she began walking through a bunch of bushes.

She must be taking the shortcut. I thought to myself.

I decided to playfully startle her since she looked so dead today.

So I followed her.

Park Minjae's P.O.V

I continued my path down the fence when suddenly, I hear a deep but quiet chuckle.