31

Two years later

Excitement coursed through me as I awoke. Today is the day I graduate from Beaux Secondary School. I'm finally done with high school. I pushed myself up easily knowing this is the last time I had to push myself to get up. Well at least for a while. I brushed my hands through my hair, which grew long now. It was up to my hips, healthy as can be. My glass door leading to my bed opened and there stood smiling aunt Rose. "Rise and shine! Time to get ready now." She sweetly said, before opening my glass door even more and leaving, the sound of her heels were clacking away. The curtains on the other side of my bedroom were open already, and I groaned as I yawned. Finally this is it! Graduating my first high school. I would've gone deeper into my thoughts if it wasn't for aunt Alice to interrupt, "Well what are you waiting for? I already finished Nessie's makeup and now I need to do yours, so hurry up chop chop! Don't need to be late to your graduation!" She chirped, while grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed. She dragged me through the halls to one of the bathrooms, Ness sat on a stool while aunt Rose was doing her hair, and next to her stood an empty stool which I was soon pushed onto. Me and Ness caught gazes through the mirror and we both smiled at each other. I can tell we were feeling the same way. Before aunt Alice did my makeup she literally washed my face for me, while motivating me how I better not trip across the stage, or fall off the stage. I just kept laughing the whole time making this whole process slower, and irritating for her.

She finished doing my makeup, with the help of her vampire speed. I looked in the mirror and felt myself at awe, I've never worn this much makeup before & I loved it. I felt beautiful. Next thing I know aunt Rose was already on my hair, she started straightening it since my natural hair was already curls. We made small talk, being the only ones in the restroom, aunt Alice was helping Ness change I think.

"Where's mom & dad?" I asked. "They're picking up Seth and Jacob, they didn't want them to come in their mutt forms and rip their suits." aunt Rose replied, finishing the last sections of my hair. My heart swelled when I heard her say Jacob's name. Oh Jacob.

I swear that boy drives me crazy. Ever since that incident happened he's been nothing but the best, and my bestest friend. Over the years I've been crushing on him, he's so handsome, one look from him and I blush. Surprisingly he hasn't had any girlfriends. Not that I'm complaining, I'm glad. I would've got so jealous, I don't want My Jake to pay attention to anyone else.

"Done," Aunt Rose said, "let's go get you changed now."

I went back into my room, my dress laying out on my already-made bed. Underneath my dress was my graduation gown and cap. I grinned as I saw the outfit, laying , awaiting for me to put it on. My dress was white, complimenting the navy blue gown and cap. Yeah, the colors for Beaux were navy blue and silver, each year they alternate the gown colors & I guess my year ended up with the navy blue color. It didn't matter to me, it was still pretty.

I slipped into my dress, then stepping into my heels, unlike Ness who didn't trust herself enough so she wore wedges. I put on some diamond earrings, complimenting the outfit which was a gift from grandma and grandpa for my 7th birthday. I giggled knowing I'm only 7 and I'm already graduating high school. It was ironic, I for Sure don't look 7.
I actually grew through out the years, I finally developed fully.

><><><><

"Elizabeth Bella Cullen"

my vice-principal announced. I walked across the hollow stage, shaking hands with the VP then receiving my diploma with my clammy hand. I heard my family's shouts in delight, automatically recognizing Jacob's. That made my heart tighten, feeling proud of myself that he was proud of me. I walked down the platform, making sure to grab onto the rail so I didn't fall, then stepping onto the grass. Our graduation took place outside, with a beautiful view of the forest. Beaux Academy decorated so well I almost thought it was a wedding. This was elegant for a graduation.