6.

All I could feel was warmth surrounding me and I snuggled closer to the source. It felt really nice to stay. And so I moved my arms around to feel the soft duvet under my hands but instead felt something hard and toned.

As I opened my eyes I came across the very familiar stormy grey ones which were twinkling with  mischief accompanied with that infamous smirk. I gasped seeing that his face was inches away from mine. His face was perfection if I were to begin describing. He had eyes which would make anyone at least look twice and still  couldn't get enough. There was a hint of grey in those magnificent ones. And the way the green and the grey swirled in them, it made you want to stop looking at the galaxies. And then his nose was sharp, clearly showcasing  the proud and dominating charisma of his. And his lips were slightly chapped and equally beautiful to look at. 

I blushed furiously as I realised the direction wherein my thoughts had moved to. I shouldn't be thinking like this. And to add to my embarrassment and as if knowing what I was thinking he whispered huskily, " Am I that pleasing to your eyes sweetheart?" 

Red blossomed onto my cheeks again as I heard his morning voice. How could he sound so perfect? And that endearment again, it had a strange effect on me. A very pleasing one, that made my insides flutter.

I struggled in his hold to leave and he brought me much more closer.

"Don't. Just don't" His voice was soft. Like he was careful with his tone now and the fact that anything would drive me away. 

So soft was the touch that it was almost not noticeable, his slender finger raised my chin making me look at him. The sincerity in them made me feel astonished. He was so beautiful that it hurt to look at him. I shivered under the intensity and moved out of his grasp as he was distracted, and this was too difficult to execute as his arms seemed amazing to stay in.

As I turned to look at the door from where I could get out, I noticed my surroundings. The room was neat and had dark tones. Black dominated throughout and although the room was not minimalist it was thoroughly organized. The bed which was completely white was near the wall, which was black. The left side of the bed had a huge window, which had a slight Victorian feel to it. On the right side there was a table which had papers on it. And there was a full length mirror to the side of the bed. It was neutral as if this wasn't entirely decorated by the man lying in the room. It was manly enough yet had a soft touch. 

Also there was a huge walk in closet some distance away from the table. This room was huge. And finally I spotted the door. I turned around feeling eyes on me and saw him staring at me yet again ; unwavering.

Quickly moving to the door I turned the lock around only for it to not open. As I fumbled with the said stupid lock, I felt a presence behind me. Two arms almost enclosed me, one resting extremely close to my waist but not touching and the other one enclosed my hand which was on the door knob.

A click was heard as he turned my hand around and the door opened. Did he say 'ABRACADABRA' or something because I did the same thing and the door definitely did not open.

He moved back completely allowing me room to escape. I opened the door and came out into a hallway. The left side was a dead end, leaving me with the only option to go right. I started forward maneuvering my way through this huge house. Was this even classified to be a house?

As I was walking carelessly I bumped into someone, who held me by the waist as I stumbled. As I stepped back I came across someone who was yet again taller then me. I mean who wasn't?

 He had silver hair at the top and the sides were dark brown (Make room for Pietro Maximoff. wooohoooo! )

It was different but nice to look at, and his eyes were a light blue. He smiled and it made me smile too in turn. I mean why not enjoy small moments in your captivator's house with a stranger? Just what I needed to do on my weekdays

"Easy there tiger." He said but his eyes widened a few seconds later, enough to scare me and as recognition dawned in them he removed his hands from my waist. 

"Luna," He spoke, his voice full of respect, "I am Pietro, the Beta of our pack. The Alpha must be searching for you. He hasn't contacted me yet but he must be worried. Let me take you back." 

Um. No. I thought. Although I agreed to come here voluntarily I panicked completely. Who even in their right mind agrees to do something like this. Of course me.

I shook my head no and his eyes clouded with confusion.

I pushed my way past him to see the start of a staircase and from here the door was clearly visible. I heard him calling me back but I needed to figure this out. So I descended down and reached forward to the door. 

It was large enough completely suiting the house in which I was. It had a simple handle which I could twist and go out. Freedom, I squealed in my head. I mean I knew it wasn't going to be easy but a girl could always try. Right? Right.

As if not wanting to let things happen my way a hand enclosed around my waist again but this time completely touching. My breath hitched at this gesture. I mean talk about giving someone their personal space, and these werewolves didn't know anything about that.

This time he pulled me a little harshly against him, his warm neck caressing my neck ever so softly and his lips hovered around the same area, but never touching. He spoke with authority, yet his words sounded as if laced in honey," No matter how much you try babe, you are staying here. There's no escaping and definitely no games. But if we are playing any, make sure you know that I write the rules."

He turned me around pulling me against his body yet again," You'll need some time, I agree. But there's no turning back. Ever.

I slightly nodded as his eyes conveyed that every word he spoke was true and as I scanned the rest of the house to search for Pietro there were no signs of him. Where did he even go? 

I mean he was much better to socialise and be with. If I was going to stay here till I figure things out, I needed to stay sane.

"Where's Pietro?" I enquired to the man currently holding me captive in his arms. And I realised it was a big mistake when his arms tightened around me, painfully so.

"What, do you not like my company mi pequeño cielo?" ( My little sky/ My heaven ) And although I was stunned at his question I refused to answer. Instead of giving him words I gazed into his eyes and let myself be like that for a some seconds.

He released me ever so slowly, his hand enclasping mine and leading me back to the room I woke up in. I knew struggling was going to be futile so I did not attempt to escape.

"Stay here mi amor. I have to be somewhere else but I'll try to be back as early as possible. Please do not leave this house and if possible for some time  this room entirely." He spoke as he was almost getting ready to leave.

"Won't anyone be there to keep me company, is Pietro around? I mean I only know him besides you." I muttered.

And I saw his eyes darken for the second time today. What does it even mean?I will surely have to find out. And his voice broke my train of thoughts.

"You don't have to have him as your company. If you need anything ask me. Si?" As it wasn't really a question I nodded dejectedly.

"What was it again sweetheart. I need words." His words were dark making me shrink down. And as he noticed that, his eyes softened but he didn't offer any other word.

"Yes. I'll ask you." The emphasis on the last word made him smirk. With a slight brush to my waist he turned around and left.