11.

The conversation was over. I knew asking questions now would be futile. But I needed to talk to my closed ones without any obstacle. I don't know what the future had for me. And for now I didn't even want to know.

"I need to talk to my parents. Kat has assured them but I need to talk to them too. They must we worried."

He nodded. "I'll see what I can do."

Turning, I decided to get changed and realized that I still didn't have any clothes. "I still don't have my clothes Alessandro. If I am staying here, I'll need some."

Again he nodded thoughtfully. And replied with," We'll buy clothes for you tomorrow. Si?"

I replied with a meek yes and took the outstretched black tee-shirt he had bought for me while we were talking.

When I changed I didn't realise that he hadn't given me any pant to wear. So when I came back I realised that the tee-shirt came to my mid thigh. It was comfortable but I was still uneasy. As I came out he turned towards me sensing my presence. His eyes roaming leisurely over my body, taking extreme time. A blush came onto my cheeks as I realised he was completely checking me out.

I squirmed and whispered," You didn't give me any pant, Alessandro. Can you please give it to me now?"

His eyes darkened and the air in the room had shifted. Although his eyes weren't on my frame, I noticed the once-over he had given to my legs.

He stood up, heading towards me. And I kept stepping back. My back touched the wall and I realised I was trapped. What did he even want to do?

He walked towards me till there was no space between us. My breath hitched in my throat at our proximity.

"What are you doing Alessandro?" I said when his hands trapped me on both sides as I was about to escape.

His eyes had darkened as I said his name, the stormy grey now a pool of swirling infinity. His eyes were focused on mine and then he glanced down at my lips. I had a habit of biting my lower lip when I was nervous. And this was me being nervous on level hundred.

"Stop doing that mi amor. You wouldn't want to know what I'd do to you if you don't stop." His voice was a dark husky whisper, laced with a dangerous threat.

But I couldn't stop and his skilful fingers prodded my lower lip out and he ran his thumb over it. My tongue naturally running over my lip to wet the dry chapped lips. And accidentally it brushed against his thumb.

A controlled groan left his lips at my mistake. And before I could even blink, his arm coiled around me completely pushing me into him. Every hard edge of his body pressed deliciously against me. He breathed deeply into my hair, a groan of approval leaving his lips.

"You smell so good babe." He said. His words full of appreciation. I was stilled. My brain refusing to work at all. The traitor.

He nose ran through the length of my cheek to rest against the creek of my jaw and neck. It was a sensitive spot of mine. And a sound escaped my lips. 
And as if it was an encouragement he nibbled onto the spot. The sudden feelings were foreign and too good to be true. But I didn't know whether I wanted this. So I pushed him past to move away but he had other plans. His arm tightened around me even more and he slowly bit me on my neck. This time I pushed him more forcefully. But instead he picked me up throwing me on his shoulders and pushed me into the bed.

"Alessandro." It was a mere whisper but he hushed me down as he peppered my neck with few kisses again, nibbling on some spots.

His hand rested on my waist and the other one held my arms above my head.

He looked back at me again. His eyes still dark. "You are beautiful mi amor. And completely mine. Si?"

I just nodded unable to use words.

His hand at my waist tightened.

"Words sweetheart. I need words."

At his words I whispered, "Yours."

Satisfaction ran through his eyes and he nodded. Laying down I turned my back towards him and he wrapped his arm around me. Although sleep can late to me. I couldn't help but think about how I truly was his since the beginning.