PREFACE

Pablom, 20 years old, studies in a University of Thailand was smart and beautiful. She was having PHILOPHOBIA ( person who are afraid of love). Since childhood she got only rejections. This made her heart sweep away from love.

Honestly having a bunch of guys chasing after her wasn't exactly what she planned when she joined the University.

I promised to myself that I won't love anyone until I finish my studies....

But when it's only one year before I graduated, these seven men came into my life and I think I'm going crazy with finding my......secret admirer.......and........I think I'm falling in love with them.....

How can I choose one if all of them has a mutual feeling with me? How can I manage myself with them?

Follow to find out Padlom's passionate love story and how will Padlom find out which of these seven is secretly in love with her?❤

Present time-

Padlom walks towards her locker and there she finds a note which states:

Will this note change her life forever? ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Well hi there:)
I'm so excited if you are going to read my story Secret Seven. That means it may have some mistake. I have done a little editing and sadly not been able to fully edit it since I've been busy with school, writing books and more. This is my first story on wattpad so bare with me guys. I've read plenty of stories on wattpad and here I'm with my first book. I'm already loving it, well I'm going to stop rambling now.

This story is really excellent. I personally enjoyed while I wrote it. Also the book cover is made by me riyasjk19.
I also accept cover request via PM.

Anyways enjoy the story;)
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all.
XOXO