CHAPTER 1 PART 1

"Animal lovers" shouted a member of the animal club. "Now we will make animal noise. Lets go".
*Bark* *roar*
"Everybody raise your hand. Come on I want to hear you from back. Come on. Let's go" screamed another.
I sighed...

Here I'm sitting in a stupid club. But what can I do if I want to graduate then I have to be a club member.

"I can't take this anymore more. It's all so weird" I freaked while walking out of this stupid clubroom. It took one hour and finally it's over. My head was in a terrible state. I just wanted to rush home and have a tight sleep.

"What are you going to do? We need to join another club within Friday" said Spoil.
I sighed while rubbing my temple.

"Why don't we join a photo club then we can have nice photos for our profile" she suggested.
"No, that club already has so many members" I spat back.
"If you don't join a club with lots of members then you get a weird club like this. If you are this picky, find your own club".
"Great idea!" I exclaimed "I will find my own club".
"What club?" she asked.
Without wasting time I pulled her and straight away rushed to the Dean's office.

At Dean's office:

We both sat beside Dean waiting for our turn. Across the other end sat Alan. Don't forget to add the most popular guy. He was busy discussing about his own club. He was wearing the white shirt with black pants that's our uniform. His hair was all set in place and has a decent yet handsome appearance.

Now the most embarrassing part was Spoil's behavior. She was staring, giggling and giving wierd looks at him.

"Can we change seat? I just can't stand staring at his face. I'm blushing" she giggled to me.
Soon I pulled her out and switched to her seat. He looked at me. I gave him an apologetic smile at the same time was also embarrassed. He smiled back.

Have you ever thought you want to slap your bff a couple of times? What's her deal with this model student. He is just a university's drum major, first class and that guy who's photos I see the most next to Spoil as his photos are present everywhere in campus.

"Okay, the No-Human Photo Club has five members as required" the Dean approved.
"Thank you" he said.

"What about you two?" she asked. "We would like to find a club" I said. "What club?".
"The club.... which listen music" I said.
"But we already have Music Appreciate Club" she said.

"But we would not listen to only music, we like music from 90s". "Nonsense!" she exclaimed "How will this benefit yourself or bring fame to your club?".

"It will preserve the music that my mom and dad listened to when they dated. You would relate to that, wouldn't you?" I asked.
"Ok! What about your members?".

"Just two" I said pointing ourselves.
"Two members" she exclaimed "You can't form a club with two members" she spat back.

"To form a club, you should have at least five members" said Alan from the other side "If you don't mind, you can join our club".

"I will find the remaining three members by tomorrow" I said ignoring him.
"Find them. If not join another club. You're a sophomore now. If you don't belong to any club you may not graduate on time" she said.

I don't know but suddenly I sneezed out. Then a handkerchief came in front then noticed a hand. I raised my head to find it's Alan. I took it giving him a 'thank you' look.
He nodded. Then we left the office.

"Alan is so cool" Spoil said while I was washing my hand.
"Damn! Help me to find out another members" I said hitting her shoulder.
"Yeah! Where can we find out?".
"Our friends at uni".
"But we don't have friends in uni. What are you going to do?".
"No, we have like Grace from class 6, then Liftoil my relative".
"Ok! The third one" she asked.
"I know, you can hire one" I said. "Finally we have five club members" we shouted together.

I walk towards my home listening to my favorite song which my dad used to sing for my mom.

During childhood my dad died, I always used to cry that time but whenever I missed him my mother used to play this song which always soothed me. Still now.....

Next morning, I jumped out of bed, took a quick shower, put on my uniform and some lipgloss. Taking a last look at mirror, I hurried towards my Uni.

Than I rushed towards the Dean's office. I gave her the documents of my club. After approving she allotted our club in Room 305. In excitement we ran, I opened the door and freezed at the sight in front of me.
O my God, five hot boyszz!!!!!

As they turned towards me I shut the door heavily blushing.
"What happened?" asked Liftoil.
"Are you the 90s Music Fan Club." said a male voice. I turned around and saw Alan standing beside the door.
"Yes" we replied.
"Our club need to share a room" he said. I got a little pissed off as I desperately desired to have my own club room.
"What's up Big Tit's?" said a husky voice. I turned and saw Id the foul-mouthed leaning against the door frame with arm crossed.

Id my childhood friend since then I only hear bad words from him. But I am not the one who takes it quietly.

"Nothing Tiny Dick?" I replied. Everybody laughed. I stormed inside without any further quarrel, leaving him all embarrassed.

As we were busy looking around the room, Alan introduced his teammates. He also showed us the hidden place of the club room's key which was under a flower tub as it was the only room left that's the reason we need to hide the keys.

We came back to our room, opened the door and saw a guy standing right in the center of our room.
"Hi! My name is Neo" he said turning around to us.

*********************

Gent POV-

The clubroom door flung open and there stood a girl. She's so beautiful. As I was taking it's view, the door shut. Alan went to open the door. I was lost recalling her face. Id shook my shoulder and asked to go for washroom. He opened the door and there she stood beside her was a girl not so pretty looking and a thin boy.

"What's up Big Tit's?" said Id to this pretty girl.
After a pause she spat back "Nothing Tiny Dick?" and just passed away into the room leaving an embarrassed Id.

"Who is the girl who called you Tiny dick?" I asked to Id while washing off my hands. Actually I was a bit curious to know how Id knew this beautiful girl.
"She's my childhood friend".
Yes!! Okk this is even better I would now able to know more about her.
"What's her name?".
"Padlom".

"Quiet an odd name, Padlom" I said while scratching my head. Actually it was not so odd but rather it was a cute one.
"She's an odd person" he said.

"BTW, The names you call each other are accurate" I laughed.

"You looked at her tits" he said pooping his eye out.
"No" I said directing at his pants.
He rushed out of embarrassment. I followed him while laughing at his act.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

Hey Readers 😃

Now let's see how will Padlom face the reatily and be at a room full of boys. Let's find out futhur....

Hope you all are enjoying reading it. If so then pls don't forget to vote and comment for it.
XOXO

❤❤