CHAPTER 1 PART 2

"Hi! My name is Neo" said the young guy.
"What are you doing at my club?" I asked.
"I want to join a club".
"You are a freshman. You don't need a club" I spat
"I want to intern".
"I see. You can intern for their club. Mine doesn't need any more member" I said walking passed him.
"Padlom!" shouted Spoil while helding my hand and pulled me to the corner and hissed. "Why did you do that? If there club has more member than us then we may not last long. One more make us superior than them".

"Stop!" I shouted. All of them looked at my direction. "You can join my club. You look like someone who enjoys 90s music" I continued.
"Which year you were born?" asked Spoil.
"I was born in 1999. Still in the decade".
"Cool! come on. Come here".
"Wait! Let him decide" said Id catching hold his shoulder.
"I want to try both clubs" he said.
"I have an idea. Let him join clubs in alternative days." said Liftoil.
"You're with me on odd days and with them on even days." I said keeping in mind that he should be with us maximum days. All of them nodded.

We get the youngest member just like that. Neo is an net idol with more than 100,000 followers and is also a typical guy.

"Ok let's do it. Since today is an even day I will be in their club" he said moving to the other club.

I decided to separate our land by marking a border in between. So, I took a red tape and started sticking it on the floor to make a boarder.

"Let me help" said a muscular guy kneeling down towards me.
I nodded. Damn he is so hot. What no Padlom are you mad just ignore. He was shirtless and his muscular abs were peeking. I'm sure by now my face has replaced into a red tomato.
"I worked out and the shirt got wet." he said noticing my red hot checks.
"My name is Pok, am in No-Human Photo Club".

"Okay! What does your club do?" I asked trying hard to ignore his six-pack abs while he was helping me.
"As the name suggest we take picture of everything except human".
"Kind of strange".
"As strange as only listening to 90s music" he joked.

Slightly peeking towards his abs I asked "You look like someone who is into sports".
"I love playing sports".
"Why don't you join a sports club?".
"I'm afraid if I join a football club, I won't get to play basketball. If I am in basketball club I won't get to play tennis. I love all sports that involve round balls".
"What about an ellipsoidal ball like rugby?".
"No it's hard to find someone to play with".
"So you join the No-Human Photo Club". He nodded.

Pok is kind of weird. He does push-ups and takes off his shirt. I don't get someone who choose sports based on shape of equipment. He seems nice and helpful though.

"Guys! this is the border. You do your things. We do ours. Let's keep things separated" I announced finishing my task.
"Do we have to do that kha?" said a guy with guitar.
"Kha what?".
"Do you think it's a great idea?" whispered Spoil.
"Yes, we can move it a few cm at time. They won't notice" I said.
"Take your things on your side. All of them" I announced.

They started gathering there things also shifting it on the other side. As all of them settled on there respective side both the clubs were busy with there work.

***********************

Gent POV-

As I climbed up the staircase I saw Liftoil carrying heavy music players.
"Hey let me help" I called out to him. I ran and lend out my hand. "Great Thanks. This one please" he said handing me a box.

"Let me apologize on behalf of Padlom. She complaines about everything" he said while walking.
"What does she complain?" I asked out of curiosity.

"That the room is small, yet we have to share it with another club. It's hot and there is no place to store stuff. That kind of things she complaines" he said.
"She does". He nodded.
"What's your name? My name is Liftoil".
"I'm Gent".
After few talks we reached our destination and parted our ways.

Meantime, my club members were having fun taunting the members of the 90s Club secretly among them.
"That short dude seems to have a dry sense of humor" said Play.
"His name is Liftoil" I said.

"That Padlom girl seems ok" said Play "What's the name of other girl?"
"That one is Spoil" I said.
"Look at her lips. I want to send her to a makeover show" said Id and we laughed.

"Just put a tape on her lips" mocked Play.
"If I had money, first thing I will do is to pay for her braces. Look at her teeth. They look invincible." said Id.

"It would be nice to have someone pretty in the room" said Play.

We sat there joking for a few more moments. When the door burst opens and there stood..... a girl rolling her eye just like a ghost.

"Is this the 90s Music Club? Is it?" the girl asked. Nobody replied as all of them stood in shock as if they watched an alien.
"Is it? Is it?" she asked banging the door.
"Yes. That way" I said pointing out their club.

She moved there like a mummy walk.
Actually it's weird or you can say a lot more than that.
"Where did she come from? She is like a ghost" whispered Play.
"This one is even weirder" said Neo.

Then entered another girl who had a sweet face rather than the first.
"Is this the 90s Music Club?" she asked in her sweet tone.
"Yes" everyone replied in unison
The girl straightaway walked towards her club.

"Ahem! Hey girlie. Are you with the wrong Club?" said Play from her back.
"This Club is available" shouted Id.
"No. Grace doesn't like it when guys catcall her." said Spoil embracing her.

"Why? Is she afraid of following her heart?" asked Play.
"Hey! I have to go. Too many boys here. I can't deal. I can't breathe....so..rry..." she stammered.
She soon rushed out with further talks.

*************************

Padlom POV-

Next day, I got early to the Uni and went to get the key. There I saw Play sitting with his guitar. I straight away raised the pot took the key. As I turned to return to my club...

"What's your name, 90's chick?"called out Play striking the guitar's strings.
"Padlom" I replied.

"An unusual name. What does your Club do?".
"We listen to 90s Music".
"I like to listen to music too. I'm a musician".

Then he started to get back to his tune. "I play at pub. Do you go?" he said continuing his music.
"Hardly".
"Why 90's music?".

"Personal reason".
"Now I am curious. Wait. Do you know this song?". He started playing striking the strings of his guitar.

This guy named Play is a musician, a guitarist. He is such a flirt. He must think that all girls like him. I have no clue where he finds such confidence.
But I guess he plays guitar well enough to impress anyone especially girls.

As the music ended. I replied " Chai Loey by Tai Tanawut, 1998".
"Whoo! Good job you deserve to be in the 90s Music Club." he said "So, why 90s music? Can you tell me? How personal is it?".
I stared at him. Why is he interested. I thought.

Why the long face? What's wrong Kha?"
'Why do you say 'Kha'? Are you a girl?".
He laughed. "A man can say 'kha'. Is that right Kha?" he said moving his head close too mine.

"I guess krap" I said storming away.

_______________*_________*____________

Sorry for making this chapter too long.
Actually this chapter contains many POVs so it took me too long too type I'm sorry pls don't mind.

But it's also an interesting one . Hope you all enjoyed.