Prologue.

Was it real? Do such beautiful angels live in this cruel world?

To me, angels are not even angels. They only disguise as an angel so that people love them.

Instead of being a devil, which is practically their true and real identity.

Is being a devil a bad thing?

It makes people fear you more. It proves that you have more power over them.

Exactly like the devil I am.

My name is Derek Russo. I'm 21, one of the bachelor billionaires and I own the leading company of the world.

I don't believe in God. Why?

Well, as a little child I grew up to believe my parents' life were taken away by God.

But now I don't believe in God anymore simply because there are only devils in this world.

There are no more angels in this world. It is very rare to find a sweet, innocent and untainted angel.

But what I saw today, made me doubt my own mindset. It even made me feel stupid for believing that God does not exist.

How stupid can I be?

I stood in line to buy a cup of dark roasted coffee. I can't believe that me, a billionaire had to queue up to buy a cup of coffee.

Suddenly the queue started parting. Women hid their children behind them while keeping their heads down.

Men kept their shoulders squared and their chins high.

I let out a pathetic sigh and shook my head, walking up towards the counter.

The barista behind the counter gives a flirty giggle and I just stare at her blankly.

She flinches but tries her best to impress me. 

Well, you can't. Sorry lady.

She gave me my order and sends me a flirtatious wink. I rolled my eyes and whispered a 'bitch' under my breath.

I turned around and the queue was joining back together, like it was before it parted.

Everyone was back to their own routine.