6

"He's my boyfriend, so could you kindly leave him alone?" Hoseok said with a growl.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, looking at Hoseok like he was crazy.

"Are you sure? It looks like the cutie here is more shocked that you guys are dating than he is shocked that I came over here." The man smirked.

"Yes I'm sure! Now leave us alone or I'll have you kicked out of this fine establishment." Hoseok threatened.

"I would watch who you're talking to, kid." The man hissed. He took something out his pocket, it was a small card with a number on it. He gave it to Yoongi.

"I would watch who you're talking to," Hoseok continued. "My name's Jung Hoseok, know me from somewhere?"

The man thought for a moment, "Ah! You're the town's spoiled brat! Whatever." He rolled his eyes and looked back to the mint-haired boy, "When you break up with this brat, call me. You won't regret it." Then he left with a wink.

After a while Yoongi groaned. "Dude! What is wrong with you?!" He yelled at Hoseok in a low voice, because he didn't want to be kicked out.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong." Hoseok defended.

"What if someone from school heard you, huh?!" Yoongi scolded, "I swear! I'll be so upset,"

"Just get over it. I saved your ass! Theoretically and literally!" Hoseok said. The waitress came back over and took there orders for food.

Hoseok got a hamburger, Yoongi got steak.

"Wow, not even a thank you." Hoseok thought to himself. It was silent now, but Yoongi was drinking the milkshake that the man paid for.

"Why are you drinking it?" Hoseok asked.

"Just because some dude bought it for me and that I rejected him doesn't mean I can't have it. It's a milkshake! I am not letting it go to waste," Yoongi explained.

Hoseok laughed a little, "Wow. A slut for food huh?"

Yoongi was about to argue that statement before realizing it's kind of true, "Yeah. Not as much of a slut for food as Jin is though,"

The food came soon, and they ate in silence. Then they left together after Hoseok paid.

"No Thank you?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope, I deserved it after what you pulled today. We wouldn't have been eating dinner together if you didn't get us in trouble." Yoongi answered.

"Rude," Hoseok scoffed.

"You're the one who didn't want to look like a loser." Yoongi shrugged. A car came down the road but started to slow down. The window rolled down.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi said.

"Hey! Wanna catch a ride?" Jungkook asked, he was sitting in the back seat.

"Oh, sure." Yoongi said, Jungkook opened the door then scooted in as Yoongi hopped in

"You're just going to leave me here?!" Hoseok said, baffled.

"Yep! Sayonara sucker!" Yoongi had his head out the window, sticking his tongue out at Hoseok. Then they sped up, leaving.

Hoseok let out an annoyed huff, "Damn it.."

Meanwhile, Yoongi greeted Jungkook's parents who were in the front.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Jeon."

"It's nice to meet you to! Jungkookie says you've been helping him with English and you guys worked on a small music project together?" His mother asked.

"Yeah, I'm decent at English and am trying to help him study. I also play piano, and gave him some lyrics to sing."

"That's cute!" His mom smiled. "Are we dropping you off or are we all going out to eat?"

"Oh.. I just came back from eating dinner." Yoongi said, almost sad. He would've enjoyed eating dinner with Jungkook and his parents, "Sorry."

"It's no problem! Maybe next time. Can you give us your address so we can drop you off?"

"Yeah," He told them his address and it wasn't too long till he was dropped off. He waved goodbye as they drove off. He entered his house, stretching. There was a note on the refrigerator saying "I'm working some extra shifts! Love you<3". Yoongi left the kitchen to take a shower, and when he was done with that he decided to sleep.

Yoongi was woken up to the sound of the front door trying to be opened. His eyes widened. Was he going to get robbed? He looked around, finding his bat. He had it tight in his grip as he slowly went from his room near the front door. It slammed opened and he swung the bat. It didn't hit anything.

"YOONGI ARE YOU INSANE?!"

Yoongi opened his eyes that he didn't even know he shut. He still had a death grip on the bat as he stared at the intruder.

"Jin?! What are you doing?" He said, relieved that it wasn't an actual robber.

"I had to book it from Namjoon's House, his parents almost caught me!" Jin said as he fell onto the couch.

"It's," Yoongi looked towards the clock on the oven. "2 in the morning?!"

"You are a best friend of mine for a reason. It's in the rules of best friends, if I need to use your home it is open to me and vice versa!" Jin exclaimed and Yoongi looked at him like he was some mad man.

"No. That's not even a thing," Yoongi replied, frustrated.

"Well, now it is. Also, what happened to you after school? You weren't in the music room." Jin asked.

"Aish, don't remind me. Hoseok got me into trouble and we had to clean all the classes in our grade. Fucking unbelievable. Then he was all like "I don't want to be a loser who eats dinner alone, so let's eat dinner together. My treat." So of course I agreed, cause free food. Then this like guy in his early 20s bought me a milkshake and tried getting me to like.. go home with him or something? And— wait, no, why am I telling you this?" Yoongi was tired, so he was just spewing everything that happened.

"No, continue. I'm your best friend." Jin said, interested now.

"Well Hoseok started arguing with him and then told the guy I was his boyfriend? Then I yelled at him after the man left because what if someone from school saw that! They'd spread rumors, and I do not want to be dating that guy!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Mhm, mhm," Jin nodded in understanding.

"Then when we left, Jungkook came up in his car with his parents and asked if I wanted a ride, so I got in the car and stuck my head out the window while sticking my tongue out at Hoseok." Yoongi explained.

Jin blinked at him, "Wow. Mature."

"Hey, Leave me be. I can do what I want. He deserved it!" Yoongi scoffed.

"You guys should spend more time together, maybe you don't hate him as much as you assume." Jin hummed slightly.

"He's a spoiled brat, and I'm allergic to spoiled brats." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Okay, well whatever. I bet in a month or less you guys will be close and you'll be denying it, but don't listen to me!" Jin rolled his eyes, "Anyways, let's go sleep."

"Yeah, yeah," Yoongi also rolled his eyes. They walked to his room and went to sleep.