8

Hoseok kept walking until a car pulled up, he made sure to stuff Yoongi in there before he could escape. Jimin and Taehyung joined them. That's how they ended up at Hoseok's mansion.

Hoseok looked inside of his fridge. "What do you want to drink? We have juice, soda and water." He asked Yoongi.

"Isn't this kidnapping?" Yoongi asked, "I didn't consent this what so ever. I was shoved in a car against my will, this is illegal."

"I'm asking you what you want to drink, not what you think about this situation." Hoseok replied.

"I want juice!" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Get it yourself, punk." Hoseok said.

"So you also consider this kidnapping? That's it, I'm calling the cops." Yoongi took out his phone and in seconds Jimin came by and snatched it from his hands.

"Sorry, sorry. We can't allow that," Jimin smiled at him before bringing the phone over to Taehyung.

"We're just gonna work on our project," Hoseok reassured, "I just couldn't find a way to get you here without forcing you."

"Kidnapping." Yoongi complained as he dropped his head on to the granite bar.

Yoongi's phone chimed.

Taehyung read it out loud, "It's a text from Jin! He sent a video and said "You're dating him? Since when?"," He looked up at Yoongi from the couch, "Who're you dating?"

"No one," Yoongi replied.

Hoseok walked over and grabbed the phone. "What's your passcode?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Oh! I think I know it! Try his nickname."

"He has a nickname?"

"How did you know I had a nickname!?" Yoongi asked.

"S U G A, Suga." Taehyung said.

"Aw, what a cute nickname." Hoseok cooed as he typed in the numbers that spelt SUGA. It was correct. He looked at the text message and watched the video.

It's them.

Hoseok standing up in the restaurant and telling the guy that Yoongi's his boyfriend.

Yoongi heard it from where he was and his eyes widened.

"No!" He said, "I knew this would happen!"

"Who cares?" Hoseok asked, "It doesn't matter."

"It does!" Yoongi walked over and snatched his phone, texting a quick "NO." To Seokjin.

"Just get over it, let's go work on our project," Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's wrist.

"We have a while, we can work on it next week." Yoongi replied, trying to take his hand back.

"Ok, then let's go make out," Hoseok suggested.

"No?!" Yoongi said, trying to get his hand back more hurriedly now.

"Why not?" Hoseok pouted, tightening his grip on Yoongi's wrist.

"Because I don't like you that's why! You're a spoiled brat," Yoongi replied, Hoseok stared at him with an expressionless face.

Taehyung and Jimin were dead quiet now, and it was scaring Yoongi. Did he finally do something? Is Hoseok going to snap? He gulped a little, staring back at Hoseok.

Hoseok let go of his wrist, his hand falling down to his sides. He started to walk towards Yoongi, not saying a word as he stared at him. Yoongi walked backwards, he could make a run for it but he's positive Hoseok could catch him either way. He must've really gotten on Hoseok's nerves this time, because holy shit was he intimidating!

Yoongi's back hit a wall and both Hoseok's arms went up, trapping Yoongi in between.

"What'd you say?" Hoseok asked in a gruff voice.

"I said.. yo- you're a spoiled brat," Yoongi cursed himself for stuttering. There was definitely something different about this Hoseok. It wasn't Douchebag Hoseok, it was..

Dominate Hoseok.

"Why? Why did you call me that?" Hoseok pouted, acting childish but still somehow asserting dominance.

"Because you're a spoiled brat that always gets what he wants." Yoongi replied, thanking every god in existence since he didn't stutter.

"Well.. I'm not getting what I want right now, am I?" Hoseok asked.

"I won't give you the satisfaction of getting something from me," Yoongi replied. Hoseok put his hand under Yoongi's chin, gripping it and leaning in. Yoongi dodged it, getting underneath Hoseok's arm and bolting down a hallway.

Yoongi looked back and stuck his tongue out at Hoseok. He turned a corner and ran into a random room.

Yoongi ran into it just to hide. Though, now that he's looking around he realizes it may just happen to be Hoseok's room. He looked around, talking to himself quietly.

"I should've just done the project with him.. but ugh, who starts a project the day it's given to them?" He picked up a picture frame, examining it. It was Hoseok, and two other boys that Yoongi could tell they were Taehyung and Jimin. They must've been friends for a long time, because they look way younger in this photo. He laughed a little at how cute Hoseok was.

Then he let it settle in and his eyes widened.

No. Jung Hoseok is not cute. He is a spoiled brat, who kidnapped you! He did not just make your heart beat, and he never will. He gets you in trouble and you barely even learnt anything the past week because of him. He said inside his head.

Min Yoongi will always say no to Jung Hoseok.

or so he thinks.

A/N- SORRY ABOUT THIS SHORT CHAPTER!! I don't have much motivation for this because I planned mostly for the party that'll be happening but there's this thing called a build up which i have to do >:( anyways, i will try my best to update this more often