CHAPTER 10

AFTER LUNCH...

CRYSTAL'S POV

After lunch me and my friends had P.E. together so it would not be that bad. I don't know why we have P.E. just after lunch because in some cases, it doesn't end so well. The last time it happened with a new student because she ate a little too much at lunch. It was gross. Anyways, me and my friends head to the girls locker room and get changed into our sports uniform. We head out to the field. Our coach announced that today we will be having a basketball match between boys and girls. Well I love playing basketball. It's one of my favorite sports but honestly speaking I am not a professional player. I can play well but I am not perfect. All of my friends are also good at it but they aren't professionals either.

The match started and the ball was with the boys team. They were quickly moving towards our basket but Rose managed to snatch the ball from Noah before he could do the basket. She dribbled the ball and passed it to me. I grabbed it but I couldn't move from my place because Tyler and Zayn had covered me. I saw that Sarah was the closest to me so I threw the ball towards her. I think she didn't notice the ball because she was lost somewhere else and she wasn't able to catch it in time. It hit her head with a force. She lost her balance and fell on the ground. "Sarah!" I shouted as I ran to her and kneeled beside her. I examined her and thankfully it wasn't much serious.

TYLER'S POV

I saw that Crystal rushed to Sarah and examined her. I looked beside me to see Mason was glaring at Crystal in anger. He started making his way towards her but I came in front of him. "Mason stop!" I whispered to him. "Tyler get out of my way. How dare she hurt her like this" he said. He was starting to get out of control. "She didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident. We are playing a game for god's sake!" I said trying to calm him down. "I won't spare anyone who hurts Sarah!. I said get out of my way!" he growled trying to get out of my grip."And you think I'll spare you if you hurt Crystal" I asked him in a taunting yet angry manner. How could he think of hurting Crystal even after knowing what she means to me.

Listening to this he stopped and his anger subsided. He thought for a while and then bowed his head in shame. "I'm sorry mate. I couldn't control my anger..When I saw Sarah was hurt I forgot that Crystal and she are best friends and that it was an accident. I am sorry I threatened to hurt Crystal. I just couldn't think straight for the moment" he whispered. "It's ok Mason. I know you would never hurt any of them intentionally, but please keep yourself in control because we can't let them know our secret, at least not yet." I said and he nodded. We looked back to see that Crystal was taking Sarah to the medical room. I smiled and then I turned to look at Mason to see he was smiling as well. We all continued the game and soon the P.E. was over. All of us changed back into our clothes and then we went to our lectures. The day passed by in a blur and soon the school was over.

I didn't see Crystal or Sarah throughout the day. After asking the nurse I got to know that Sarah had been provided the day off. I came out of the room and saw that Crystal was walking out of the school and rushed to her. "Crystal!" I shouted and she turned around to look at me. "yeah" she asked me. She looked a little sad. I sighed "Crys don't worry. She will be alright" I said and she nodded. "umm...ok so I'll see you tomorrow" I said to her but it sounded more like a question. "yeah sure. bye" she said as she turned around and started walking away. I sighed, watching her slowly walk away.

CRYSTAL'S POV

I reached my house and saw that the front door was locked. Maybe mom went outside for some work. I bent down and took out the spare key from under the door mat and unlocked the door. I got in and closed the door behind me. I went to the kitchen because I was very thirsty. When I went to the refrigerator, there was a note stuck on it

Crystal I had to leave early for my work today. Your food is in the fridge.
Love you
Mom.

I took out the note and kept it on the counter. I took out my food and a bottle of water. After finishing, I went upstairs to my room to have a shower. I had a refreshing shower and when I came out I saw that I had 10 mins till my shift started at the bakery started. I got dressed in my uniform and rushed downstairs. I grabbed my purse and went out the door. I started my walk to the bakery but then suddenly, the same overwhelming feeling of being watched came over me.
I looked around but no one was there. I increased my pace and soon I reached the bakery. I greeted everyone and started my work but that feeling just won't go away. It was bothering me so much, and it was even stronger than before. I sighed.
I just want my normal life back!

Hey guys so this was Chapter 10. I hope you guys like it. Have a nice day
Bye! ❤