CHAPTER 18 (Pt. 2)

CRYSTAL'S POV

The next day I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. I sat up on the bed and saw all my friends were still sleeping. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw that I still had an hour to sleep. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I decided to just get ready for the day. I grabbed a pair of leggings, a crop top and a towel and went to the bathroom which was attached to the room. I brushed my teeth and took a long refreshing shower. I got dressed and stepped out of the bathroom to see Tyler sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up at me when he heard the bathroom door opening.

"hey good morning" he greeted me "good morning" I replied with a small smile. "I just came to check on you guys. How are you feeling?" he asked me. "I feel fine" I said but deep inside I was far from fine. I think he noticed that because he didn't push it any further. "well I think I should start getting ready for school" he said. "yeah" I said nodding. I didn't really know what to say. He nodded and left the room closing the door. I sighed and decided to wake up others since we only have 40 minutes left till we have to leave for school. All of us need enough time to get ready and have breakfast before leaving.

"guys wake up" I said as I shook Ashley and Rose and soon all of them were awake. I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I went to the kitchen and started making sandwiches for everyone. All of them soon came to the living room and I placed the breakfast on the table. I took a seat next to Ashley and all of us started eating. "Last night was fun" Scott said and we all nodded. "We should do that again" Noah added "yes definitely" Zoey agreed. "yeah except for Truth and Dare" I said and everyone chuckled. After eating Tyler helped me in cleaning the table and after that we all drove to school. We reached school in almost no time and entered the school building right on time. Suddenly Sarah shouted. "Finally! It's the last day of school before the summer break!" she shouted excitedly. "Someone please teach her how to stay calm" Zoe said rolling her eyes at her sudden reaction. "well that would be one hell of a task" I said chuckling and everyone laughed, well except for Sarah who just rolled her eyes at us. Honestly though, I can't wait for the summer break. I really need a break after everything that's been happening.

Soon the bell rang and we all parted ways to go to our specific lectures. Tyler and I had History together so we both walked together. We walked in a comfortable silence but my mind just kept going back to that dream. Why am I having these dreams.
Is this some kind of indication...

Hey guys! So this was part 2. I hope you guys liked it and thanks for supporting me!
Bye! ❤