CHAPTER 14

5 days later

CRYSTAL'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at it's loudest. I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I took my phone from the bedside table and turned the alarm off. Thank god!. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I got dressed in clothes Zoey gave me.

I came out of the guest room to the living room and went straight to Zoey's room and as I expected, she was still sleeping. "Zoe wake up" I said while shaking her. "Zoe!" I said louder this time but she didn't even move. I didn't want to do this but she left me no choice. I took a few steps back from her bed and screamed at the top of my lungs. "Who's there?!" she shouted while standing on her bed, looking alarmed, ready to attack amy second. "yeah good morning to you too" I said rolling my eyes. I started walking out of her room.."Crystal Paige I am gonna kill you!" Zoe shouted from behind me. "yeah yeah but first get ready for school or else we're gonna be late!" I shouted back.

I decided to make breakfast for both of us while she was getting ready. I decided to make sandwiches for both of us along with orange juice. I placed the sandwiches along with 2 glasses of juice on the table and at the same moment Zoe came out of her room. We both sat down and I started eating, but then I looked up to see that Zoe was eating but she was glaring at me as well. "what?" I asked her."Did you seriously had to do that" she asked me "yeah you weren't ready to get out of bed. I tried to wake you up but you didn't even budge so I had to do it." I said and she rolled her eyes. We both finished our breakfast and we drove off to school.

During the class...

I was in my history class and as usual Tyler was sitting beside me. The class was going on when suddenly our head coordinator came in the class with a new student. Well he's cute. Both of them came in and the coordinator started talking to our teacher while he stood there, examining the class. Then his eyes landed on me and we made brief eye contact. It was only for a split second but it felt like he was looking directly into my soul. His eyes were fixated on me for the whole time and it was making me really uncomfortable. I turned to look at Tyler who was throwing daggers at the new student. What is wrong with him?. The coordinator left the classroom, leaving the new guy behind. "Students this is your new classmate" our teacher said looking at the class. "please introduce yourself" teacher said now looking at the new student. "Hello everyone my name is Ethan Blake Carson and I am from UK" he said. "welcome Ethan" our teacher greeted him. "you may sit wherever you want" our teacher said and he started making his way towards my desk. Why is he coming here?. Before I could think anything further, he passed by my desk and sat on the desk behind me. Oh yeah my desk is not the only desk in this class. Cmon Crys!. I silently chuckled at my silly behaviour.

Throughout the class I could feel his gaze on my back and it was really creeping me out and if we talk about Tyler, he was back with his weird behavior. He kept looking at Ethan from time to time and he was looking very alert. I don't know what's up with him. I just want to get the hell out of here. As soon as the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the class like my life depended on it. I didn't look back and rushed to my locker. I placed my books in it and took out the books which I needed for my next lecture. I slammed my locker shut and when I turned around, there he was, the new student.

"Hey" Ethan said. "hey" I said as  confidently as I could. I didn't want to sound nervous in front of him. "Actually I was hoping that you could help me with my schedule because I don't know where to go." he said politely. Maybe I shouldn't behave like this, it's so rude. "Yeah sure. May I see your schedule" I asked him and he handed me his schedule and I assessed it. He had the same schedule as me.