ch 3 The woman in white

31 days later.
Westchester england
Hellsing family royal manse

The head of the hellsing organization brooded over her next plan of action. In the masteroffice was A tense woman in her lavish suite of the west wing of her family home vexxed over an email. Madame hellsind shifts in her seat sorting through her oversized desk on a muggy day. The acrid sweet smoke of her cigar curls out from the elegant slender fingers holding it. The whisps freely carried out into the foyer of the Hellsing manor as Integra fairbrook wingates Hellsing (the proprietor of the hellsing organization for paranormal activity and decendant of van helsing) ; sifts through an endless array of paperwork splayed along her mahogany escritoire.

The bleak light of the coming dawn rippled down pass the loose locks of her platinum colored hair revealing the pale yellow highlights nestled in the yards of lush length. Her blue cravat and blouse slightly undone and loosed haphazardly her bangs slightly frayed by the past month of stress following the Reis incident. It was a cheapshot to say the least. 13 Casualties amongst her infantry all brave men with seasoned backrounds that served the crown for decades.

She chewed her natural rosewood colored lip anxiously fiddling with her eyepatch as her sole bright saphire eye skimmed the reports and fines and mandates the legislators of the roundtable had dumped onto her. After so long it is quite refreshing to be chewed out both politically and financially. It truely has been a stagnant 30 years without Alucard at her side. As she fondly ponders her and the vampire kings first encounter a soft smile pervades her sharp angled features accenting the faint hints of wrinkle beggining to show at the corners of her mouth and eyes.

A black shadow along the floor flickers and integras spine stiffens sensing the dark heavy precense of her Vampire servant. "Must you always stare at me count? Honestly I dont know why you would stalk me as such. Were you a normal soldier I would have you reprimanded and pressed charges on." She says softly sighing as she stubs out her half smoked cigar onto her ornate obsidian ash tray. The white vapor pouring past her pursed lips

Like a wounded animal the shadow flinched and then spread along the wall a wide smile erupting in the thickening darkness. The smile was inhuman with its rows of sharp teeth. An obscenely long tongue playfully lolled out and back in like a serpant from the jaws in the dark matter. Red eyes opened all along the shadow followed by the tender echo of a sinister but sincere laugh. Alucard; the man in red a vampire in the servitude of Hellsing Leaned its porcelain face out of the wall and tilting his amber colored lenses up the bridge of his thin nose revealing his scarlet gaze.

Alucard smirks stepping out of the darkness into his masters chamber formally dressed in an embroidered black suit. as the shadows recede into his nest of writhing ink black hair. Not even the sun gleamed in its darkness. He angled his grey face away from the brilliant illumination of the foggy english daylight his midlength straightened hair making an effective curtain. "I have always watched you. Master Integra. I always will. I always grew bored of the mundane lives of the supernaturally challenged but you. You've always been different. Even now slightly aged and self-proclaimed bitter; you integra i still find as sweet and indomitable as the little girl whom refused to die and woke me from my slumber demanding service and protection. I am yours to do as you wish. never once have you abused the grasp of such power for your own means but for that of your country and faith.

How do you do it Sir Integra? Bath in the blackest of nights and still emerge brilliant as the sun of day? I applaud you. Truely."

Integra raised a brow at her servants stroking words and his spruced appearance and wrinkled a nose at him and scoffed crossing her arms. "Planning a trip? Do not tell me you are going to try and attempt to court a 50 year old woman capable of shutting you down in every way imaginable." her fist tightening beneath her white leather gloves clutching anxiously against herself.