Section Five: Repudiation

As soon as they were on the third floor, Maria handed Tom a housekeeper's uniform, and they quickly went all the way up to the tenth floor, where Harry's room was. Tom had stayed up most of the night after the poker game planning, and it was six o'clock when he set out, with a very short window of time in which to follow through on his plan.

There were security guards in front of his door, and Tom grew sketched out. "Harry's sleeping right now. It would be better if you came back later." They told Maria and Tom.

"I could be quick, if that helps." Maria said in broken English.

"It would be better if you came back around ten." Ten would be far too late, Tom thought.

"What's going on out here?" The door opened to reveal a shirtless Harry Styles, and Tom's eyes bugged out of his head. He was standing feet away from his idol. He hadn't really prepared himself for that bit. "You can come clean the room." Harry said. "Just give me a minute to pop into the shower." He smiled at Tom and then Maria, leaving the door open as he ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Who's he?" Security asked, gesturing to Tom.

"New employee." Maria replied, and they let Tom and her into the room. Maria shut the door behind them, and Tom breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"He's in the shower." Tom sighed. "I need to talk to him." While they waited, Tom and Maria started to clean, and Tom nearly died when the door opened, and a short man wearing a black hoodie carrying a box of donuts came into the room.

"Hello." Louis Tomlinson said, and Tom nearly fainted. "Don't mind me."

"Umm, do you think I could have a picture or an autograph? My niece would be so jealous." Tom said, pulling out his phone. Louis smiled, took a picture with Tom, and signed a paper from the hotel notepad. Tom watched him sign it, and he felt tears budding in his eyes.

"Thanks, mate." Tom said, and then a loud sob came out of his chest.

"Are you alright?" Louis asked, putting an arm around Tom. Tom didn't usually like to be touched by strange people, but he let Louis.

And Tom told the story. He told Louis everything - about Madeleine McCann, about Lilli, about the bar, the trap house, Leonardo, and poker, and then getting there. After that, Louis told Harry when he got out of the shower, and then Harry and Louis stood in front of Tom.

"The most I can do to help you is this." Harry said. He gave Tom five front row passes. "Two for you and Lilli, and three for the boss and his daughters. And two backstage passes for you and Lilli."

"Oh my god." Tom held a hand over his mouth. "Thank you so much." He looked at the clock. "I have to go, but I can't thank you enough." Harry hugged Tom.

"Go save her." Tom began to run out of the room, but Louis, surprisingly, followed him.

"I can't, in good conscious, let you walk away, Tom." Louis said to him. "I know it may sound crazy, but we have to stop this. This sex trafficking ring? We have to stop it. So I'm coming with you. I'll drive." 

A/N: Does anyone know how Tom is? Is he drinking water? Is he staying healthy? He's been pretty active on Twitter, but he always is, but I am waiting for good quality videos. Honestly, I could wait for years if the next video that came out was bomb and high quality. But, yeah. 

-Kate^-^