Section 6: Reprisal

When Louis Tomlinson got out of the driver's seat as they pulled up to the warehouse, Tom saw the bosses jaw drop. Leonardo and the guys from the trap house backed him and Louis up on either side of him. "Do you have the tickets?" A couple dozen guys surrounded the boss on every side of him.

"Do you have Lilli?" Tom asked, holding the tickets in his hand. The boss motioned to the warehouse, and Tom saw someone with a bag over their head. "How do I know that that's Lilli?" They took the bag off of her head, and it was Lilli. Lines of mascara covered her cheeks, but her eyes lit up when she saw her uncle. "If you hurt her, I swear to god." Tom lurched forward, but Louis stopped him.
"She wasn't processed through our system yet. We just held her with the other kids we took."

"So what, she could be your sex slave?" Tom burned with rage.

"It's business, baby. The world isn't all good. Surely working a job as antisocial as social media, you'd know something about that, Tom Harlock. Surely, even Louis Tomlinson knows this. The world isn't all good."

Louis took his phone out of his pocket then, and started typing. "Give us the girl, or I upload this audio conversation to every social media platform in the world, just after sending it to the police."

"Now why would you want to do that?" The boss said, and Tom was angry.

"I had this under control." He hissed.

"I'm stopping this nonsense." Louis said, advancing. Tom advanced with him, and so did Leonardo and Co.

"Take the tickets and give me Lilli and I'll leave. I'm not affiliated with him." Tom said, gesturing to the other British man there.

"He drove you here. It's pretty obvious you two are affiliated, and I also don't believe you, because that's going to bring you a lot of negative publicity and such. So, I'm going to say that that's a lie." The boss said. He then spoke in Portuguese, and guns were brought out for who knows what purpose, and half of Leonardo's group left right then.

Tom watched Louis upload the video to Twitter and Instagram while he stood there. "It's now on Twitter and Instagram." Louis said.

"No one will believe you. And we're safe since you can't text the police in Portugal."

"No. You can't. But I emailed it to them like two whole minutes ago, so I'm guessing that they are on their way right now." Louis smiled, and then everything got really insane.

Everyone started yelling at each other in Portuguese, and the boss told his men to fire on us, and then some of his men started shooting each other, and Leonardo just pushed Louis and Tom behind a truck and out of harm's way. "I think we walked into an undercover operation." Leonardo said.

"Wicked." Tom smiled.

"Go get Lilli." Louis nudged him, and Tom saw that there was a clear path to his niece, out of way of the gun battle. He ran, but there was one guard who instantly had his gun on him. Tom threw his phone at the guard, it hit the guard in the mouth, knocked his tooth out, and Tom grabbed Lilli. Someone else on Tom's side got the guard out of the way, and Tom hugged his niece tight.

"Let's get out of here." He said to the crying teenager.

"No, Tom. We can't." She said. Tom expected something dramatic like a bomb strapped to her chest, but he figured that was something that maybe didn't happen in real life.

"Why?" He asked.

"I found Madeleine McCann. She's alive. The guys who took me. They've had her the whole time. For eleven years."

A/N: Not that anyone cares, but Made In The A.M. and Stockholm Syndrome have both been stuck in my head all day. Thanks for your time. 

-Kate^-^