If You Liked This...

If you liked this short fanfic about Tom Harlock and Lilli-Mae Lacy, I would emplore you to also check out these stories by me, although they are not about Tom or Lilli. 

Cinderence

A modern twist on Cinderella

"Sometimes the Prince is the Princess, and sometimes he also saves himself."

(Also, I know the cover is trash, but no one has made me a new one - feel free to do so if you would like.)

Sweet Creature//l.s.//n.h.

(Mature for strong language and violence, etc

(Mature for strong language and violence, etc.)

In which a bunch of pop stars try to navigate the apocalypse with their wits, security details, infants, and a little bit of music.

---

"I don't know, Harry! Like Louis said, we are not Seal Team 6! We cannot break into the Bellagio hotel to save Liam Payne from zombies!"

---

Louis sits down on Harry's knee to continue feeding Freddie. "What do we do all day? There's nothing fun to do here besides watch T.V."

"So, we use our imaginations." Niall smiles widely, pulling cookie sheets out of a drawer.

"Niall, making cookies isn't a solution. I don't even think there's enough ingredients -" Harry is interrupted by Niall again.

"We're not going to make cookies with them." He taps one against Harry's curly locks. "We're going to make sleds out of them."

A/N: Thanks again for reading, and if you check out any of the stories in this chapter, thanks times a million. I love people reading my stories, and I love to make people happy through laughing and laughter. Please recommend this story to any of your friends who like Tom Harlock, or even if you want them to like him, because while he may be a questionable role model, I love him to death.

Thanks, people. 

-Kate^-^