1

Vivian pov
Theres a couple days left of summer till being juniors then it's back with the king of hoes aka one of my besties, Anthony Trujillo.
Speaking of him Jake Chance and I are waiting for him to get here to pick out first day of school clothes. Finally he gets here, "where were you?" I say "somewhere" he says coldly. "Ugh" I say as we go upstairs to jakes room. Jake opens his closet and tells me to grab something, I grab ripped blue jeans and a black t-shirt and grab his black yeezys "good?" I say they nod and we walk to Chances house. I pick out dark wine pants and a white t-shirt with white yeezys I bought him last Christmas. Then it's Tony's and then me.
We get to Tony's and I walk into his room "it smells like fucking sex" I say as I hold my nose and go to his closet "YO BRO THATS A FREAKING USED CONDOM!" Chance yells as he goes up against Jake with a disgusted face. I open his closet and I grab black ripped jeans with a black nike sweatshirt and some checkered vans, I lay it out and I shake my head no "no" I say I take the sweatshirt away and replace it with a red t-shirt and replace the black checkered vans with red accent checkered ones. "How bout this one" "good" they all say then it's me.

We get to my house and I pull out a few body suits and jeans I pull out black skinny jeans with ripped knees and a camo bodysuit and a black denim jacket that's vintage. I change into the main part and walk out and they stare "so?" I ask, they nod and I change back.

It was later at night and I went to sleep
Tbc...