40

Vivian pov
I woke up to a pulling feeling and it was Tydus tugging the blanket "Hey buddy" I say "it's 11 you have to get up" he says, awe shit time difference "okay me and Tony will be out in thirty" he leaves and I quickly get up and wake Tony up "it's fucking 11 get up get dressed" I say he gets up and I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom. I got dressed 

And I had to braid my hair again because it's too long to be with all those people

And I had to braid my hair again because it's too long to be with all those people. I put hoops in again and put diamond studs in all my other piercings I do my makeup and walk out to grab my black yeezys and can't fucking find them. I walk out to where everyone was and I quickly look at Jake and he moved "Jake Joseph paul! Give me my shoes" I run towards him and everyone moves to the walls "Viv calm" he says "I'm not a fucking dog give me my shoes if anyone is a dog it's you" I say. He goes to run but I catch him and take my shoes, I put them on and I was ready.
"Alright everyone ready fo the weigh ins" (whoever their fucking trainer is idk😂) said we all cheer and I go with Anthony, Tydus wanted to sit with us and we headed to the event.

We got there and we had to wait for a bit and everyone was making stories. Finally it was time Jake was first but mini Jakepaul wanted to be weighed so Me and Tony walked out and I held his hand and he stood on it and got weighed. I cheered and Tony lifted him up and then it was Jakes turn. He was weighed then Deji came out and boy did he look like a bean bag. I stood next to rick and whispered to her "your more ripped than him" I laugh and so does she. They finish then it's Logan and I walked with Chloe, Logan went up and Jj was no where to be seen, soon Logan was weighed then Ksi walked out with a mask of Chloe and I quickly barged through and I feel a grip on me I turn and see Anthony "let me go" I say "no your gonna do something stupid the fucking security guard couldn't hold you" he says I relax but stay there. He dances and shit and get on the scale still with the mask. I really wanted to go up and rip it off of him but I knew Anthony was right behind me. I lost it and walk up and I see everyone's faces go shook I rip it off and scream "DOUCHE BAG! SUCK A FUCKING DICK!" I push his shoulder and he stumbles back I walk off through the center and Anthony grabs me and I get out of his grasp "Vivian!" Anthony yells "I'm tired of his shit!" I yell at him. I sit in the back watching and I see Ksi turn "HEY VIV!" He says and it goes silent. "What prick?" I say standing up. "That ass is looking nice" he says "sorry I just can't see you your ass breath is getting to me" I say holding my nose, "ohhhh" the people say, I walk down the aisle. And up to the stage "awe shit I went the wrong way I found doucheville" I say and people cheer. "You think you're big but everyone who isn't delusional knows you fucked Logan" he says "what?" I say I turn and Anthony looks at me and I see hurt and betrayal in his eyes, he walks out. "Fuck you. What the hell is wrong with you? Also you're wearing two pairs of underwear and your stuffed bitch" I say and I quickly walk out trying to find Anthony but can't find him. A tear slips and I feel arms around me. I turn and it was Jake. I hug back and sob into him. He held me to his chest and he lifts me and carries me back to an Uber and I look out the window with tears slipping. "Viv?" I hear him say "yeah?" I say still looking out the window "so you and Logan?" He says "what do you think? Do you think I did?" I ask "I mean y'all did have something in Ohio" he said "oh really because I only had sex with Anthony my whole life it was never any body different" I tell him. I break down and curl into a ball crying. Im being lifted again and Jake carries me into the Airbnb as I continue to cry. We walk into the room and everyone goes quiet. I'm sat on Jakes bed because I don't wanna be in my room. I just lay on the bed thinking and silently crying. I hear the door open and its Erika she crashes her body into me hugging me and I hug right back and sob. "I'm sorry" I say, "I'm so fucking sorry" I say and she lifts my head "don't apologize" she tells me "I fuck everything up bro and now I don't know where fucking Anthony is!" I say getting up "I fucking love him! He's the only one I've ever been with and it fucking hurts to see his face break like that it's the second fucking time from the prank to this! No one understands the feelings I have towards this boy! The littlest things make me so fucking happy and I know, I know we've been through shit in the past but all I want is him right now and I don't have him because some fucking dumb ass wants to break us up! And I don't even wanna look at Chloe because now she thinks I fucked her boyfriend when he's the best person ever and treats her the greatest and I'm here fucking shit up." I held my head and all I wanted to do was rip my hair out "so what Erika? What do I fucking do? Just wait it out? Because Anthony doesn't wanna talk to me. Please what do I do?" I fall against the wall and cry again.

Logan pov
After Ksi did that and everyone was in the Airbnb, Jake walked in with Viv and she's sobbing. Erika walks in and we hear nothing until they start talking me Jake Chloe Chad and everyone was at the door we hear her ranting and she mentioned Chloe and I look at her and I see a tear slip, Viv stopped talking and Chloe walked in.

Vivian pov
The door opens and Chloe runs in and hugs me "I'm so fucking sorry it's not true I swear" I tell her, she nods "I know your fine it's okay" she tells me. I nod and wipe my face.

Bear pov
I recorded the audio and sent it to Anthony

Bear🐻-bro where the fuck are you?!your girl is freaking the fuck out! Get your ass here!

Anthony pov
Bear sent me a message and it was Vivs voice. I listened and my eyes water I quickly get an Uber and make my way there.

Vivian pov
Everyone was back to normal, well I was across the room looking at the front door waiting for anyone to walk through the door. I sat on the floor waiting, I put my head down there was no hope he's pissed.