One forever❤️

Chapter & mood board credits: My baby Ish_mod love you & thank you for such hot chappy❤️
Happy Reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anika entered the room to see it empty, how courteous of him to call her here than leave. Sighing she walked to the cupboard to see a post it note stuck on it,

"I know I know you are think what an idiot your husband is but leave it till I come. For now wear this beautiful dress and get ready in an hour,
Your Bhaggad Billa"
Chuckling at her husband who was behaving like a teenager-in-love, Anika proceeded to open the blue packet to meet an gorgeous dress. No wonder Shivaay wanted to see her in this dress!

              ******
Fixing her hair, Anika checked herself for the thousandth time- makeup hair and obviously the outfit- the dress wasn't something she was used to wearing but she knew she would feel comfortable, she was going to be with her Shivaay.
"Ma'am are you done?", Khanna asked waiting outside the door.
"Arey Khannaji! Shivaay kaha hai!"

"Sir farmhouse pe hai, if you want we can go?"
"Thik hai let's go!"

Sitting in the car, Anika and Khanna made their way to a farmhouse she had never heard about. This outfit, his persistent absence and the farmhouse mystery- this all added up to one thing, Shivaay was planning something big.
                                ********
The farmhouse was located near a sea, with wind blowing over the place. Walking in the dim lighted pathway, Khanna had left Anika to the entrance and asked her to follow the lightings.

Reaching the candle lit dinner place Anika's eyes widened at the beauty in front of her. The place was decorated with candles and roses with two seats placed ahead- breathtakingly beautiful! The place was away from any human communication and Anika mentally made a point to come here when too stressed.
"This is sooo beautiful!"

"Not more than you", Shivaay said finally appearing infront of her after the whole days torture of being away

"Not more than you", Shivaay said finally appearing infront of her after the whole days torture of being away. Seeing each other, their breaths hitched, looking as gorgeous as she could Shivaay couldn't wait for the night while Anika mentally scolded herself for getting naughty thoughts, it's more of Shivaay's forte of being the Cheapda!

After shamelessly checking each other out, Anika moved ahead and hugged Shivaay tightly.
"This is so pretty Shivaay!"